USA fast Town Center destroy ( below 7 minutes)

Forum Index -> Balance & Strategies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thor
French Conscript
French Conscript

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:53 am    Post subject: USA fast Town Center destroy ( below 7 minutes)

Hi Boys,
This week i tested intensely a lot of rushes against computer on hard & expert difficylty, so here is USA fast TC demolition.
Actually you can not prevent Americans from demolition of your TC , that is most important thing. No matter a real person or computer opponent.

Rush order:
1. Make 4 villagers, start hunting around ( not berry but hunting, if there are no hunting then berry)
2. Build trade post ( you can not build if you wish)
3. Advance in colonial.
4. Build 1 house.
5. After you are in colonial pick up "Minner immigrant card"
6. Until you wait for this card to complete pick-up " Miner petard combat " card
7. When the miners arrive directly point to 3 petards +4 miners to enemy town center.
..After 3 petards hit the TC it is needed only 2 shots from 3 miners to destroy him totally, thats way ( just in case!) you send all 4 miners, not 3.

Remarks:
Without this card " Miners petard combat" this rush doesnt work. Do not even try to do it without this upgrade. If you have micro skills you can sent only 2 miners with petards and next 2 keep to dig for you.
This rush is unstoppable, you can not prevent those petards from hitting you TC and miners from making at least 1 shot, in that early stage of the game.

Now, if you play against real opponent your development is not harmed. Continuation of that game is to mass miners, make 1 barrack , make 20 marines + dutch bank card and strike him again in fortress age with : miners , marines, pikemans and "Cowboy band" card. Or, even later in colonial to strike with 20 marines and 6 miners again. Both works fine.
Dont think your develpment is harmed, because you advanced only with 10 vills and spent some food on miners. He is without TC! ..that is preventing his dev. greatly.

This rush as any one of mine rushes is tested against german and spanish AI on hard&expert difficulty. I obviously tested against spanish because they have a lot of rodelero/pikemans in colonial, well, they cannot stop petards. Petards are tough.
Time to complete : under 7 minutes.
The Dude
NE Assistant
NE Assistant

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:51 pm    Post subject:

How could you fight Spain if NE replaces Spanish AI? Did you modify them yourself?

-Julius Caesar

Thor
French Conscript
French Conscript

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:46 pm    Post subject:

Off course.
The new AI dont work.
I copied old AI's from Age AI3 folder , deleted new NE AI and put older personalities.
Old AI work just fine, new AI dont work at all except Sweden and Swiss.
The Dude
NE Assistant
NE Assistant

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:07 pm    Post subject:

Sometimes Italian.

-Julius Caesar

Killinstinct
Prussian Landwehr
Prussian Landwehr

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:41 pm    Post subject:

Why not picking a age I card if you have buid a TP ?* You will get your 3rd card soon if you use treasure hunting. In the last game I got it at 4.00

*)Examples:
-Lewis and Clark Expedition (then you dont have to hunt with your Frontiersman but you can autogather and you can go treasure hunting and exploring)
-200 wood (for Outpost on FB)
-200 food

Do you put your Frontiersman on hunts or let you autogather them or do you spit them ?

In addition, if you destroyed his TC, I would make a Outpost with a miner and send 8 mariners. Then I see 2 other options:
-Ship 700 food. Few vills on wood, rest on food mass mariners from 1 or 2 rax
-Ship 700 gold. Go to Fortress and pick there falconet + art foundry card.

Also I don't think it is smart to pick the Dutch bank card (what's the point of a bank if the game is finished after 10 min).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Balance & Strategies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1