Sansculottes

Forum Index -> NE Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gunther
Italian Utili
Italian Utili

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:49 pm    Post subject: Sansculottes

Well, I hadn't played Napoleonic Era in the longest time. Today, I reinstalled all of my Age of Empireses to download Napoleonic Era again. I was quite excited to see what new stuff there was since last time, and to be honest, it's pretty neat.

There is only one thing driving me away from this mod: I STILL cannot train sansculottes from the Town Center, even with the latest (released) edition of NE and the Patch. The French are my favorite vanilla civ, and, much like the idea of Hero Explorers (declined because it would take away the Polish special explorer), I feel that not allowing French players to train Sansculottes is taking away a special aspect of the French civilization.

Now, it may just be that you've completely forgotten about the issue. After all, it's been a year. In that case, I would like to remind you about it. And if you've read that, I just have.

In the case of making Sansculottes untrainable ON PURPOSE: I direly beg you to reconsider. I do not ask for too much from this mod, but if you listen to only one thing from me, let it be this: please, PLEASE allow the French to train Sansculottes from their town center.

I thank you for reading this. I look forward to a response.

"Impossible is a word to be found only in the dictionary of fools." -Napoléon Bonaparte
"Progress is man's ability to complicate simplicity." -Thor Heyerdahl
"A house divided against itself cannot stand." -Jesus and Abraham Lincoln
Page 1 of 1