Playing AoE NE on Voobly

Forum Index -> NE Online
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RoyalGuard
Austrian Line Infantry
Austrian Line Infantry

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:57 pm    Post subject: Playing AoE NE on Voobly

Me and my friends have been playing online on voobly since 07 and i gotta say its very efficient and easy. We used to play Age 2 and now we got on board with Age of Empires 3, I would even say that we are the representatives for Napoleonic Era on Voobly as we advertise it daily and try and make people install it, I mean cmon theirs no reason not too !! We usually play daily around 1-5pm and past 10 pm US mountain time. We even have a team which all constitute of NE players. If you wish to join the community of Voobly players its free to download the server here http://www.voobly.com/. Our team of NE players is called The Royal Brigade. We started small but we always try and make interested people get on board NE. My user name is Royal Guard and the clan tag for The Royal Brigade is [Si Si Si](inside joke). If you see that clan tag that means they're NE players, and we host in the forum for Asian Dynasties by the way. If none of us are online however theirs other people on the server and they will gladly play Asian Dynasties with anyone. I would say its a pretty good community, and Voobly hosts many other servers for different games as well not just Age of Empires.
Spongebob89
Settler
Settler

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Playing AoE NE on Voobly

RoyalGuard wrote:
Me and my friends have been playing online on voobly since 07 and i gotta say its very efficient and easy. We used to play Age 2 and now we got on board with Age of Empires 3, I would even say that we are the representatives for Napoleonic Era on Voobly as we advertise it daily and try and make people install it, I mean cmon theirs no reason not too !! We usually play daily around 1-5pm and past 10 pm US mountain time. We even have a team which all constitute of NE players. If you wish to join the community of Voobly players its free to download the server here http://www.voobly.com/. Our team of NE players is called The Royal Brigade. We started small but we always try and make interested people get on board NE. My user name is Royal Guard and the clan tag for The Royal Brigade is [Si Si Si](inside joke). If you see that clan tag that means they're NE players, and we host in the forum for Asian Dynasties by the way. If none of us are online however theirs other people on the server and they will gladly play Asian Dynasties with anyone. I would say its a pretty good community, and Voobly hosts many other servers for different games as well not just Age of Empires.

Come play in ESO my Name

Tadeo

My Friend

Cookout1
Harkimo
Emperor
Emperor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:57 pm    Post subject:

Hm, there is a topic for this, you know? And besides, this topic was made a looong time ago. I haven't seen the guy online for a while.
RoyalGuard
Austrian Line Infantry
Austrian Line Infantry

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:01 am    Post subject:

Huuuuuh
Gohar
Austrian Line Infantry
Austrian Line Infantry

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:41 am    Post subject:

Hi Royal Gaurd
pls add me on voobly:
username: Gohar