Problem with AI3 folder.

Forum Index -> Technical Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CasualBeta
Totenkopfhusar
Totenkopfhusar

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 4:43 am    Post subject: Problem with AI3 folder.

So I have decided to reinstall the NE mod again. But before I reinstall the I have notice something very "strange" about one of the folder (AI3). In the FAQ thread that SAOL made in one of the post when swapping AIs around if you want to change AI that you want to play against the AI3 folder "should have" 14 AI files but when I check the AI3 folder there were only 12 files with the Dutch and Indian AI file missing.

The question that I want to ask is one will the missing file mess up the AI on the NE mod and number two, is there any way of "getting back" those missing AI files?
SAOL
Emperor
Emperor

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 8:16 pm    Post subject:

There were 12 of them in which AI3 folder?

The one in My Games/.../Age of Empires 3, or the one in Microsoft Games/Age of Empires III?

The first one is empty as you install the game and fills up as you choose enemies to play against. So, if you haven't played versus the Dutch and Indian civilizations they will not be there. They will however be in the latter folder.

CasualBeta
Totenkopfhusar
Totenkopfhusar

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 10:33 pm    Post subject:

SAOL wrote:
There were 12 of them in which AI3 folder?

The one in My Games/.../Age of Empires 3, or the one in Microsoft Games/Age of Empires III?

The first one is empty as you install the game and fills up as you choose enemies to play against. So, if you haven't played versus the Dutch and Indian civilizations they will not be there. They will however be in the latter folder.

I believe I am referring to the Age of Empires 3 folder (the former) but I see your explanation. Thanks for that info SAOL.
SAOL
Emperor
Emperor

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 5:38 pm    Post subject:

Good luck!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Technical Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1