19th Century Mod
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Forum Index -> Mods & Maps
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JRussell
NE Guard
NE Guard

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:11 am    Post subject: 19th Century Mod

I started this 'project' from scratch on December 2012, trying to continue an old one i posted here years ago. I'm working alone and sometimes i stop, so the developing of this mod is really slow.

Some new features:
Based on the 19th Century, so i had to remove various things from the original version.
Musketeer is now an archaic unit, and can only be upgraded to veteran. It merges Crossbowmen and Pikemen.
New civs, old civs are reworked, but they keep some features of the original ones.
Auto-gathering buildings for all civs. (Bakery, Sawmill and Bank)
Reworked Arsenal and Church.
Added University and Advanced Camp.
Consulate is now available for western civs, and you can ally with unique minor civs.
Reworked Artillery
Planned to be a world-wide mod, so i'll include major and minor civs from every continent.

New units:
Musketeer or Militia: Replaces Pikemen and Crossbowmen
Cavalryman/Light Cavalry: Replaces the Hussar for some civs
Infantryman/Line Infantry: Replaces Musketeers
Lancer: Heavy Cavalry good against Infantry
Sapper: Replaces Grenadiers
Sharpshooter: Similar to the NE Sharpshooter (however i can't install NE, so i have to make it from what i remember of NE), only avaialble from HC.
Cuirassier: Powerful heavy cavalry, only available from HC.

New buildings:
Bakery, Sawmill and Bank: Auto-gather resources and can be upgraded depending the civ you're playing.
Advanced Camp: Replaces the Saloon and trains/upgrades Commanders.
University: Replaces the Capitol, can also research new techs.

New techs:
Schooling: Improves the time of training settlers.
Industrial Warfare: Enables Gatling Guns and Ironclads.
Electricity: Reduces the time for researching techs and enables new ones.

Several features are also implemented on Wotta and NE (sharpshooters, commanders, university or mounted settlers), but most of these units were really relevant during the time period this mod is based on, so i had to add them too. I also toke two 3d models (hats) from WoTTA (don't know if this is allowed or not).

Screenshots:

Union vs Confederacy
Spoiler:

Russian veteran lancers and infantrymen
Spoiler:

British soldiers attacking fenians
Spoiler:

Opalchentsi and Dorobanti
Spoiler:

Playing as Confederate States and greek allies.
Spoiler:

That's all by now. This obviously requires a lot of work more, but i can't work in group, so i have to do everything myself.

Sorry for my bad english lol
Tilanus Commodor
NE Commander
NE Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:23 pm    Post subject: Re: 19th Century Mod

Tubin_Anon1 wrote:
I started this 'project' from scratch on December 2012, trying to continue an old one i posted here years ago. I'm working alone and sometimes i stop, so the developing of this mod is really slow.

Ha, weird, I know that. lol

Quote:
Musketeer is now an archaic unit, and can only be upgraded to veteran. It merges Crossbowmen and Pikemen.

Sorry? Do you maybe mean that the Musketeer combines the boni of xbows and pikemen? That'd make sense. Apart from that I wonder what the "new line infantry" would then as stats. I mean anti-cav + anti-inf is pretty decent if you ask me.

Quote:
Reworked Arsenal and Church.
Added University and Advanced Camp.

What do they do?

Quote:
Consulate is now available for western civs, and you can ally with unique minor civs.

So you made all western civs technically asian civs or how did you do the trick?

Quote:
Reworked Artillery

Aha, like what? Razz

Quote:
Planned to be a world-wide mod, so i'll include major and minor civs from every continent.

WotTA.

Quote:
Sapper: Replaces Grenadiers

That one's not so smart.

Quote:
Advanced Camp: Replaces the Saloon and trains/upgrades Commanders.
University: Replaces the Capitol, can also research new techs.

Why do I have that odd feeling from time to time that people can actually read my internal documents and plans? Anyway, I don't know if I said it somewhere, but the NE University in NE 3 will replace the Capitol too. lol.

Quote:
Schooling: Improves the time of training settlers.

I like this one. Where do you get it? How much does it cost?

Quote:
Industrial Warfare: Enables Gatling Guns and Ironclads.
Electricity: Reduces the time for researching techs and enables new ones.

Actually sounds good, but it comes off a lil too simple for my taste. I mean, if you'd really go only for 19th century, there are certainly cooler ways to realize new land and ship artillery than just have a tech that enables stuff.

Quote:
Several features are also implemented on Wotta and NE (sharpshooters, commanders, university or mounted settlers), but most of these units were really relevant during the time period this mod is based on, so i had to add them too. I also toke two 3d models (hats) from WoTTA (don't know if this is allowed or not).

You don't say. Neutral Actually you're supposed to ask for permission, but we're all nice fellows and there's nothing to download in here, so that looks alright so far.

Quote:
Screenshots:
Spoiler:

Union vs Confederacy
Spoiler:

Russian veteran lancers and infantrymen
Spoiler:

British soldiers attacking fenians
Spoiler:

Opalchentsi and Dorobanti
Spoiler:

Playing as Confederate States and greek allies.
Spoiler:

That's all by now. This obviously requires a lot of work more, but i can't work in group, so i have to do everything myself.

Sorry for my bad english lol

They all look great and your English is alright. Cool

Now I actually wonder where all this should be goin. I don't see a real unique selling point of your mod yet. I also don't know your motivation and how serious you are about your project. If you're serious about it, you simply need to face that WotTA did not only already cover that timeframe, but it does that also in the world-wide dimension you're obviously heading for.

You may make a more unique representation of the 19th century in AoE3 than WotTA, but you simply won't be able to compete on the level of scale. And while I like most of your ideas and enjoy the quality of your beautiful textures, that will simply not be enough to stand out in some way. Here's a good classic reminder for you: "Never cover the same topic twice unless your idea is not unique enough to shock." - And let's be honest, that's just not the case.
All the popular mods we have are still alterations of AoE3 gameplay and a special setting or new content doesn't overcome that. In order to shock, you'd certainly need to do something different to AoE3 or have a really really good idea for completely new content/features.

And you're also just one person, don't let megalomania fool you. You seem to be already short on time! These are usually beneficial factors for a fail rather than a success.

That all doesn't matter of course, if you're just going for the fun of modding and playing around with stuff. Then I don't want to stop you, just go ahead. Wink

Well, one more thing: I think your ideas have potential and you have skill. I'd appreciate to have you in the NE team! Cool Your ideas are compatible to mine and NE simply lacks skilled members as you. Tell me if you're interested! Smile

** Support me to support NE **

Test your Age of Empires knowledge in my
Grand Age of Empires quiz! King Green!
SAOL
Emperor
Emperor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:50 pm    Post subject:

I like the look of those horsemen. Mr. Green

And listen to Tilanus... he's smart. Wink

JRussell
NE Guard
NE Guard

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:19 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Sorry? Do you maybe mean that the Musketeer combines the boni of xbows and pikemen? That'd make sense. Apart from that I wonder what the "new line infantry" would then as stats. I mean

anti-cav + anti-inf is pretty decent if you ask me.

Some civs will get Musketeer, other civs will get Militia, these are cheap units that cost Food and Wood. While the Musketeer has a better bonus against cavalry, the militia has a better bonus against infantry.

Quote:
What do they do?

Arsenal will upgrade some artillery pieces depending the civ you're playing, also you will able to upgrade several times the damage (melee or ranged), the range, or speed of cavalry.
Church will actually improve priests and get the schooling techs, probably i'll add more features for the church in the future. (Specially reworking the Mercantilism tech)

The University is just like the Capitol, with some new techs, while the Advanced Camp trains some mercenaries (not the random medieval mercenaries from AOE3, but the outlaws or regional ones). Mercenaries are replaced by the allies, every map has a certain group of allies available, but only 3 per map. Let's say you're playing a southern european map, you will get 3 random allies chosen from Greece, Romania, Bulgaria, Egypt, Switzerland, Sardinia or other italian states (until I add Italy as a major civ). Some civs will get an own ally, like the British Raj for the UK.

Quote:
So you made all western civs technically asian civs or how did you do the trick?

No, every civ asks for a resource, (eg. Greece wood), and you will able to train a unique unit(s) from that civ, increase the relations with the civ, upgrading the units and research unique techs. Also every civ will give you a bonus (eg. Egypt will improve the market buy/sell).

Quote:
Aha, like what?

Well, you now upgrade the Gunners instead of the artillery piece, and artillery pieces will have a unique upgrade in the Arsenal, some of them civ-restricted. (eg. Napoleon Gun for Campaign Cannons)

Quote:
That one's not so smart.

Yes, I know.

Quote:
Why do I have that odd feeling from time to time that people can actually read my internal documents and plans? Anyway, I don't know if I said it somewhere, but the NE University in NE 3

will replace the Capitol too. lol.

I was thinking of the capitol as a building where you research techs that toggle some bonifications on your economy, (e.g increasing the coin gathering of banks but decreasing the workrate on plantations).

Quote:
I like this one. Where do you get it? How much does it cost?

Schooling is divided in Schooling 1, 2 3, 4 5. Some civs will be able to upgrade to 5 (like France), others just to 3 (like CSA). The cost will be Wood (Infraestructure?) and Gold (Personal?), civs with Catholicism as religion will half the cost. (You will not able to choose the religion)

Quote:
Actually sounds good, but it comes off a lil too simple for my taste. I mean, if you'd really go only for 19th century, there are certainly cooler ways to realize new land and ship artillery than just have a tech that enables stuff.

Yes, I think it's simple too. I'll try to improve this.

I know some things are similar to WoTTA, and that was the first thing I tought when started the mod. However I try to implement some new stuff and make the mod unique.
My intention was to make a mod focused on industry and inventions, making the upgrading of your society and army more important that the number of units you have.

There are several features that i didn't name yet, and others that i tried to implement but failed.
I'll be pleased to work for NE, but i've never worked in group (because i stop working randomly), so i'm not sure what i've to do.
Tilanus Commodor
NE Commander
NE Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:45 pm    Post subject:

Tubin_Anon1 wrote:
Some civs will get Musketeer, other civs will get Militia, these are cheap units that cost Food and Wood. While the Musketeer has a better bonus against cavalry, the militia has a better bonus against infantry.

Once again, similar to NE 3 Devil

Quote:
Arsenal will upgrade some artillery pieces depending the civ you're playing, also you will able to upgrade several times the damage (melee or ranged), the range, or speed of cavalry.
Church will actually improve priests and get the schooling techs, probably i'll add more features for the church in the future. (Specially reworking the Mercantilism tech)

The University is just like the Capitol, with some new techs, while the Advanced Camp trains some mercenaries (not the random medieval mercenaries from AOE3, but the outlaws or regional ones). Mercenaries are replaced by the allies, every map has a certain group of allies available, but only 3 per map. Let's say you're playing a southern european map, you will get 3 random allies chosen from Greece, Romania, Bulgaria, Egypt, Switzerland, Sardinia or other italian states (until I add Italy as a major civ). Some civs will get an own ally, like the British Raj for the UK.

Arsenal: Yeah, I sensed it's smoother to upgrade all artillery at once rather than each single one.
Church: I'm still looking for a cool gameplay for Priests, but haven't got into that yet that much. What's your plan on them? For NE 3 I also imagined the Church taking the role of a tech building for very basic things that could be teached in a (Church/Latin) school.
University: just like in NE... Mr. Green
Advanced Camp: just like the "Mercenary Camp" of NE 3.. Mr. Green

Quote:
No, every civ asks for a resource, (eg. Greece wood), and you will able to train a unique unit(s) from that civ, increase the relations with the civ, upgrading the units and research unique techs. Also every civ will give you a bonus (eg. Egypt will improve the market buy/sell).

Oh, so you're not using the import resource at all? It's weird that you call it "Consulate" then, because that basically refers to the mechanic of having a passive resource that works best at the expense of all other resources (except XP). If you offer now foreign relations with regular resources that can be actively collected, you basically don't have a real "consulate feature", but you simply extend the unit roster. It's more like a second barracks in which you can decide which unit set you wanna pick.
I feel this'd cause too much work actually and it's even harder to balance (especially if you care for historical accuracy).

Quote:
Well, you now upgrade the Gunners instead of the artillery piece, and artillery pieces will have a unique upgrade in the Arsenal, some of them civ-restricted. (eg. Napoleon Gun for Campaign Cannons)

Yeah, hahaha, I can't believe it, but upgrading the squads is an idea for NE 3 too .., that all becomes a lil spooky now. lol

Quote:
Quote:
That one's not so smart.

Yes, I know.

I see your point of not having Grenadiers as separate units since their very original function of firing/throwing grenades does not apply to the 19th century anymore. You should consider including them as line infantry elite though. How did you imagine the sapper to work?

Quote:
I was thinking of the capitol as a building where you research techs that toggle some bonifications on your economy, (e.g increasing the coin gathering of banks but decreasing the workrate on plantations).

So a lil like the cost-free techs from NE University? Devil *coughs* Just sayin ...

When you say "toggle", how do you want to do that technically?

Quote:
Schooling is divided in Schooling 1, 2 3, 4 5. Some civs will be able to upgrade to 5 (like France), others just to 3 (like CSA). The cost will be Wood (Infraestructure?) and Gold (Personal?), civs with Catholicism as religion will half the cost. (You will not able to choose the religion)

Okay, the problem I see here is that this will not only cause notable imbalance between civs, but also expert and .. say average players. Just imagine France being played by an expert player with good micro, 3 TCs and Schooling 5 on the one side and an average CSA player with max. 2 TCs and Schooling 3.
What I want to point out with this is, that once you vary the stats of the most important unit in the game per civ, OPness is very likely to occur, because everything that a civ is able to achieve bases on the variables of this unit. I've another plan for settlers in NE 3, but I'm not gonna reveal it now.

Quote:
I know some things are similar to WoTTA, and that was the first thing I tought when started the mod. However I try to implement some new stuff and make the mod unique.
My intention was to make a mod focused on industry and inventions, making the upgrading of your society and army more important that the number of units you have.

The idea sounds interesting, but your concept has some obvious flaws then. Scrap the "include the whole world" idea and pick only relevant industrial players. Something like the CSA is not known for industrial power, on the contrary the American South used to be poor. You'd need to pick and align the choice of your civs to your vision of the mod's focus. Thinking of countries known for inventions and strong industries in the 19th century, I think it'd quickly limit you to Europe, North America and few Asian players if you intend to maintain balance.
Otherwise you'd end up with having power distortions such as with Paraguay in WotTA.

I don't know how good you are at balancing, but making a tech & eco-focused mod like yours requires plenty of balance table sheets with numerous calculations.

Quote:
I'll be pleased to work for NE, but i've never worked in group (because i stop working randomly), so i'm not sure what i've to do.

Well, you'd need to decide for one project for sure. I wouldn't say you'd need to give up your ideas completely, because I think they're not too different from NE. I don't know how important the 19th century setting is to you, but basically picking up your ideas for new mechanics on economy, allies and alike can be applied to any century.

I tried to point out the problems I see with your mod, I think you're better off using your creative drive for an existing mod project as these offer way better chances for success.

We should probably have a chat on this, but basically you need to know what you want. If it's only for your personal fun and entertainment, NE may not be your thing, but if you're ambitious and have perseverance, it definitely is. Wink

JRussell
NE Guard
NE Guard

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:01 pm    Post subject:

The idea of giving the europeans civ the Trade resource crossed my mind, but it would be difficult to make, and also i don't like the way you get trade on TAD. Maybe it's not the same consulate the asians civs have but it fulfills what i wanted. The 'ally' civs are really easy to make, the difficult part is the balance.

Having grenadiers as an elite unit sounds good. The sappers are considered infantry and are trained on the barracks, these have low stats for a military unit but have a good siege attack and can build walls (originally trenches), also they have a bonus against outposts or other walls, and inflicts less damage to non-military buildings. I was thinking on adding some special abilities for sappers, but it would be OP and will require a lot of micromanagement.

I can't recall how the NE university was, with toggle i'm talking about system similar to the KnB's religions, but only with two options instead of three. (Same with techs for Commanders)

Quote:
Okay, the problem I see here is that this will not only cause notable imbalance between civs, but also expert and .. say average players. Just imagine France being played by an expert player with good micro, 3 TCs and Schooling 5 on the one side and an average CSA player with max. 2 TCs and Schooling 3.
What I want to point out with this is, that once you vary the stats of the most important unit in the game per civ, OPness is very likely to occur, because everything that a civ is able to achieve bases on the variables of this unit. I've another plan for settlers in NE 3, but I'm not gonna reveal it now.

However the CSA trains slaves instead of settlers, and they train time/cost differs from the european settlers, it will require a lot of work on balance though. Same with Russia, that only gets Schooling 4, but blocktrains settlers.

Quote:
The idea sounds interesting, but your concept has some obvious flaws then. Scrap the "include the whole world" idea and pick only relevant industrial players. Something like the CSA is not known for industrial power, on the contrary the American South used to be poor. You'd need to pick and align the choice of your civs to your vision of the mod's focus. Thinking of countries known for inventions and strong industries in the 19th century, I think it'd quickly limit you to Europe, North America and few Asian players if you intend to maintain balance.

The aim of the USA-CSA concept was to make a difference between an industrial economy and a plantation-based one. With industries i'm not only refering to the

Factory/Industrial Warfare, but small industries/buildings that gather a single resource. Some civs will still having a focus on Livestock or Mills rather than Factories but they keep these buildings.

___

Well, the fact is that i started this mod because i failed to install WoTTA and NE at first, then started to take it more seriously. I'm thinking of making a version with just 8 civs, and then see if i can go forward or not. You can PM me, I can't install NE by now (made a thread about this), but i think i'll fix it in some weeks.
Tilanus Commodor
NE Commander
NE Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:48 pm    Post subject:

Tubin_Anon1 wrote:
Maybe it's not the same consulate the asians civs have but it fulfills what i wanted. The 'ally' civs are really easy to make, the difficult part is the balance.

I agree on the flaws of the import resource, but what is it that you wanted?

Quote:
Having grenadiers as an elite unit sounds good.

Already have an idea?

Quote:
The sappers are considered infantry and are trained on the barracks, these have low stats for a military unit but have a good siege attack and can build walls (originally trenches), also they have a bonus against outposts or other walls, and inflicts less damage to non-military buildings. I was thinking on adding some special abilities for sappers, but it would be OP and will require a lot of micromanagement.

Ha, NE Sapper will have these abilities! Mr. Green Even though, they're technically not abilities. Sounds good for a sapper, even though I don't think the malus vs. civil buildings is necessary. What's your motivation for that malus?

Quote:
I can't recall how the NE university was, with toggle i'm talking about system similar to the KnB's religions, but only with two options instead of three. (Same with techs for Commanders)

Aah, I see, so you make a single decision and can't switch after that or is that possible?

Quote:
However the CSA trains slaves instead of settlers, and they train time/cost differs from the european settlers, it will require a lot of work on balance though. Same with Russia, that only gets Schooling 4, but blocktrains settlers.

Train time techs and different settlers? That's even harder to balance!

Quote:
The aim of the USA-CSA concept was to make a difference between an industrial economy and a plantation-based one. With industries i'm not only refering to the

Factory/Industrial Warfare, but small industries/buildings that gather a single resource. Some civs will still having a focus on Livestock or Mills rather than Factories but they keep these buildings.

I see, but I think you still shouldn't try to pick civs that simply were not able to compete in any way. I like the idea of having unique eco systems. That's good for an eco-focused mod. It'd certainly overcharge something militarily-focused such as NE though.

Quote:
Well, the fact is that i started this mod because i failed to install WoTTA and NE at first, then started to take it more seriously. I'm thinking of making a version with just 8 civs, and then see if i can go forward or not. You can PM me, I can't install NE by now (made a thread about this), but i think i'll fix it in some weeks.

I see. Could you please answer the open questions in this quote?

Quote:
Well, you'd need to decide for one project for sure. I wouldn't say you'd need to give up your ideas completely, because I think they're not too different from NE. I don't know how important the 19th century setting is to you, but basically picking up your ideas for new mechanics on economy, allies and alike can be applied to any century.

I tried to point out the problems I see with your mod, I think you're better off using your creative drive for an existing mod project as these offer way better chances for success.

We should probably have a chat on this, but basically you need to know what you want. If it's only for your personal fun and entertainment, NE may not be your thing, but if you're ambitious and have perseverance, it definitely is.

I just would like to know what your opinion/view is on these things. Smile

caveman909
NE Assistant
NE Assistant

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:00 pm    Post subject:

All I can say is that your work seems very cool Tubin_Anon! It's a shame that you're working alone on this :/
Hoop Thrower
Councillor
Councillor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:01 pm    Post subject:

I must echo Tilanus thoughts here that choosing the Confederacy for a 19th century mod is really odd, given how small a timeframe it was present in and how little it mattered globally, don't let the Americans convince you, their civil war isn't that huge of an event.
Now, if you want a big agrarian civ, you could choose something like Russia or even Brazil (eh, it's a regional power), it's your mod though, and that's just my opinion.
I guess you could make something more focused than WotTA is on the 19th century, and it'll interesting to see how this develops, so, good luck with this!

Quote:
Work hard? No, it is a game rather than a work; interesting rather than hard.

Visit Wotta!
JRussell
NE Guard
NE Guard

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:05 am    Post subject:

Quote:

I can work with various mods at once (the first part of this mod is almost complete, i only need to reorganize the homecities, change some ui things, fix the AI and add a few maps) but if i can i'll prioritize the work on NE.

Quote:
I must echo Tilanus thoughts here that choosing the Confederacy for a 19th century mod is really odd, given how small a timeframe it was present in and how little it mattered globally, don't let the Americans convince you, their civil war isn't that huge of an event.
Now, if you want a big agrarian civ, you could choose something like Russia or even Brazil (eh, it's a regional power), it's your mod though, and that's just my opinion.
I guess you could make something more focused than WotTA is on the 19th century, and it'll interesting to see how this develops, so, good luck with this!

I analized merging the USA and CSA in one civ with a system similar to the AOM civs, but:
- I think WoTTA implemented that (however i'm not sure)
- I don't know who can be the personality for the americans (yes, this sounds dumb)

I think i'll keep the CSA for now, but then replace it with another NA civ (probably Mexico). Brazil is already planned as the other slave-based economy, despite being in WoTTA too.
Tilanus Commodor
NE Commander
NE Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:27 am    Post subject:

Tubin_Anon1 wrote:
I can work with various mods at once (the first part of this mod is almost complete, i only need to reorganize the homecities, change some ui things, fix the AI and add a few maps) but if i can i'll prioritize the work on NE.

In most cases that doesn't work really well. It may not be that much of a problem though since I'm actually busy until August with my bachelor. Until then my time for modding and organizing tasks will be limited. So I think you can do that. Smile

Probably a good opportunity to see how your changes play out for real. Wink

Quote:
I think i'll keep the CSA for now, but then replace it with another NA civ (probably Mexico). Brazil is already planned as the other slave-based economy, despite being in WoTTA too.

Regardless of whether you pick the CSA or something else, you should just nail what sort of civs your mod actually needs and more important: which ones it doesn't. Cause once you know what you don't want, you can make a much more specific mod.

If you pick your civs too late, you'll get into that situation where you change plenty of things on each civ in order to maintain a) the balance and b) the vision of your mod. Vision Arrow civs Arrow balance!

Hoop Thrower
Councillor
Councillor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:15 am    Post subject:

Tubin_Anon1 wrote:

I analized merging the USA and CSA in one civ with a system similar to the AOM civs, but:
- I think WoTTA implemented that (however i'm not sure)

Yeah, we basically did that. Wink

Quote:
Work hard? No, it is a game rather than a work; interesting rather than hard.

Visit Wotta!
zegsyugo2
Prussian Landwehr
Prussian Landwehr

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:40 pm    Post subject:

where can i download it?
is it mean is it over?
or if is not over is it pineappled?
Harkimo
Emperor
Emperor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:25 pm    Post subject:

I'm sorry, what? Pineappled? This is a WIP anyway ^^
JRussell
NE Guard
NE Guard

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:03 am    Post subject:

What do you mean with pineappled? If you mean ruined it is not.

I still need to work on balancing, homecities, some units textures and AI (and adding some european maps and african maps if I can).

Here's the first 'advanced camp', I tought it was harder to make. Sorry for the model/textures, the whole work was easier that finding a good portrait for the commander.

Spoiler:

Explained:

There are three techs that 'toggle' the boost of the Commander, these are Flag Bearers (HP), Spontoons (Damage), and Drummers (Speed). (You don't get the actual units).

All the boosts are a 20%, and for now it cannot be upgraded.
chris17
Sharpshooter
Sharpshooter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:46 pm    Post subject:

Pineappled = released.
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3