Native Problems

Forum Index -> Technical Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RoyalGuard
Austrian Line Infantry
Austrian Line Infantry

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:15 pm    Post subject: Native Problems

I have noticed that this problem has been brought up, but I was wondering if their was any fixes reported.
Me and a few friends who all use steam recently installed the NE 1.1.5 mod, and we all(13 of us) lost the ability to use natives online and in skirmishes. Well we lost the ability to create the home city. I mean its fixable in the skirmish part since we can just put a notepad and problem solved, but online we can't create the civs.
I realize that the civilizationsas are useless haha, but I got a couple of friends who insist in using some of their civs, and I was wondering if their was a solution. If I find a solution ill post it.
SAOL
Emperor
Emperor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:31 pm    Post subject:

I suppose you mean 2.1.5?

RoyalGuard
Austrian Line Infantry
Austrian Line Infantry

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:21 am    Post subject:

Yes sir
General Cornwallis
Austrian Line Infantry
Austrian Line Infantry

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:26 pm    Post subject:

Really?
RoyalGuard
Austrian Line Infantry
Austrian Line Infantry

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:07 pm    Post subject:

Yeah, all we did was what the instructions asked and the game worked perfectly except we lost the ability to create native american civilizations. Today I am going to see if I can fix the problem with creating the civs online. However I think itll be something beyond my ability. The simplest but most annoying solution that comes to mind is to simply uninstall the mod, create the civs online, install the mod, and your native american civs will be there. Of course the hardest part being uninstalling the mod, which just requires time.
SAOL
Emperor
Emperor

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:24 pm    Post subject:

Yeah, I don't know what you have to change to enable them, or what it bases its selection on when you play online. For instance I think some but not all of my old home cities are preserved; that could be from bad memory though.

I does still recognize that I have high level cities though, because when I created new home cities for NE they did become level 80 or whatever.

RoyalGuard
Austrian Line Infantry
Austrian Line Infantry

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:17 am    Post subject:

By the way just to close the this topic. The easiest way to make your Native civs, or whatever other civ you have in age but cant make online, really is to simply uninstall NE and then reinstall it, after making the civs online. It is recommended to do so after reaching at least lv 40, so they will also be lv 40.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Technical Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1