University Techs

Forum Index -> Technical Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ALES4444
Settler
Settler

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:05 am    Post subject: University Techs

I just wanted to know where I could find a list of all the university random techs just out of curiosity
Tilanus Commodor
NE Commander
NE Commander

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:12 am    Post subject:

Hey, we're currently reworking them, but I could make a public version available. Just push this thread so I don't forget. Smile

** Support me to support NE **

Test your Age of Empires knowledge in my
Grand Age of Empires quiz! King Green!
ALES4444
Settler
Settler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:38 am    Post subject:

Alright I just wanted to see all the possible options I really like the university aspect of this mod, really makes the game interesting with the power spikes these one time use units and unique techs can give.
ALES4444
Settler
Settler

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:49 am    Post subject:

So are you going to publish the list? Confused
Tilanus Commodor
NE Commander
NE Commander

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:01 pm    Post subject:

Yes, thanks for pushing the thread. I can only provide you with a list that has the technical names of the university techs (that are not necessarily equal to those in the game). Here we go:
  1. Beer Trade - All food turns into a equal amount of gold
  2. Cannon Fodder - All inf gets -30% hp, trains 40% faster, costs 10% less food and 5% less wood/gold.
  3. Cattle Barons - You get a cow for every '-1.50' minutes of game time, but you gather food 15% slower from buildings.
  4. Chemical Propellants - Cannons get 2 range and 15% more attack, but 50% less hp.
  5. Egyptian Warlords - Mams for every 5 minutes of the game; villagers gather -30% from trees, but get +20% damage.
  6. Enclosures - You gather 20% faster from buildings, but can only gather with 5 at a time from each building.
  7. Fanaticism - All units get 30% more hp and 10% more attack. But all gather rates are decreased by 35%.
  8. Far East Mysticism - 5 ronin & ninja, Ronin get stealth + special Atk. Enables Ninja who get +12 LOS,+20% speed and -20% HP, vills are 35% slower, have -4 LOS.
  9. Floating Batteries - Monitors become ironclads. They have 50% more attack, and 25% more for their long range attack. They move 70% slower.
  10. Free Trade - Crates contain 30% more res. Markets sell for 30% more and buy for 30% less. All villagers gather 10% slower.
  11. Heavy Grenades - Grens have 2 more range and do twice the damage to buildings, but have 50% less hp.
  12. Heavy Warhorses - Cav gets 25% more hp, but moves 10% slower.
  13. Highlander Hardiness - Villagers get +35% HP, but -4 LOS and cost +50%. Highlanders for each 3.5 minute of game time.
  14. Holy Roman Pillagers - Villagers get +300% attack vs buildings, but buildings have 50% less hitpoints. Swiss pikes for every 2 mins of game.
  15. Humboldt Reforms - All techs cost 20% less, except for unit upgrades. Villagers cost 50% more and train 20% slower.
  16. Industrial Construction - All buildings have 20 less hp, but build twice as fast.
  17. Infantry Modernization - Pikemen become musks, xbows become skirms and u get the vet musk upgrade.
  18. Integration - You can make 100% more natives, but they cost +15% and train 20% slower.
  19. Light Warhorses - Cav moves 10% faster, but cost 15% more gold and % more gold and wood.
  20. Livestock Theft - All herdables Arrow saloon units; Herdables cost +15%.
  21. Long Range Bombardment - Mortars get 6 more range, but cost 10% more gold.
  22. Marching Boots - Heavy inf moves 10% faster, but cost 15% more food.
  23. Mass Corruption - All villagers/boats gather 15% slower. Outlaws train twice as fast, cost 2 less pop and have 15% more att/hp.
  24. Masterwork Architecture - All buidings get 30% more hp but build 35% slower.
  25. Mercenary Regulars - Mercs have 25% less damage and hitpoints, but cost 20% less, train 40% faster and cost 1 less pop.
  26. Mule Cavalry - Cav move 35% slower, but cost 25% less food and 10% less gold/wood.
  27. Nationalism - You get 1000 xp, but trade posts costs 550 wood now.
  28. New Cash Crops - Mills+farms turn into rice paddies. +15% gold gather rate from paddies, but food 5% slower from farms & mills and 15% slower from paddies.
  29. Officer Corps - Inf and cav get 10% more hp, but take 30% longer to train.
  30. Overpopulation - +50 pop limit. can make +25% vills, Unit HP decrease by 30%. Gather slower from all buildings & trees except for gold on paddy.
  31. Pacifism - You can train 20% more villagers and you have 10 more pop, but all units cost 5% more and train 15% slower.
  32. Pirate Fleet - You get 4 privateers or 3 wokoujunk, but all your ships cost 50% more gold.
  33. Religious Freedom - You can make more churches and they cost 50% less. Surgeons heal faster and cost 25% less, but have 80% less hp.
  34. Right To Bear Arms - All vills have +100% for all attacks, but houses have -33% HP, carry only 8 villagers. You can now make 29 houses. Doesn't increase shrine limit.
  35. Secularism - Healers Arrow surgeons, u can make more of them, they're cheaper & heal faster. Can't train other healers anymore.
  36. Standardized Armaments - Skirms cost 30% less food/gold, but have 4 less range. Chinese Riflemen not affected.
  37. Timber Import - All gold turns into a equal amount of wood
  38. Total Mobilization - All villagers turn into minutemen, you also get '-4.00' conscripts. Minutemen lose health twice as slowly.
  39. Tram System - Villagers move 50% quicker, but town centers cost 1200 wood and houses cost 125 wood.
  40. War Fleet - You can't train galleys anymore, but 2 more frigates. Frigates have 4 more range and 15% more attack.

King

** Support me to support NE **

Test your Age of Empires knowledge in my
Grand Age of Empires quiz! King Green!
ALES4444
Settler
Settler

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:10 am    Post subject:

Thanks so much for this Smile and thanks for all your hard work on the mod, best wishes to your team Smile
ALES4444
Settler
Settler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:00 am    Post subject:

Hey I had another question, is there a way to have specific tech in a game. I've tried many games but I've never gotten some of the ones on this list. I wanted to try out an outlaw combination with America's cowboy cards and the hidalgo Mexican Revolution choice along with the university tech mass corruption and see if full outlaws could be fun. Is there way to test it vs AI because I'm sure it could cause problems online to have certain techs.. Confused : Confused
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Technical Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1