Big praise for the Napoleonic Era developers!

Forum Index -> NE Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MagmaShan
Explorer
Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:41 pm    Post subject: Big praise for the Napoleonic Era developers!

Hello!

I am a passionate Age of Empires player and I was looking for a modification like that for AoE III!

I thought that nobody would sacrifice his free time to develop such a complex and well functioning game modification!

I've played Napoleonic Era for hours and hours and it's still not boring! The original version became a little bit exhausting because it was the same all the time..

If there is any opportunity to support your work (donating money or something..), I would do it, because your work is art!

Greetings
(Sorry for my bad english..)

Achja, liebe Grüße an den führenden Entwickler! Smile Wusste gar nicht, dass du in Deutschland lebst! Smile
Tilanus Commodor
NE Commander
NE Commander

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:22 pm    Post subject:

Hey MagmaShan, thanks for your kind post and compliment. We appreciate! This is already the 3rd or 4th team generation and the mod is as good as 9 years old, but the show must go on! Wink

There is no technical public possibility to donate yet, but I've been looking for several ways to make it possible already. If could only send you my account details (Kontodaten), if you prefer a loss-free transaction. Smile (otherwise donation services would get a fee)

The project has German roots indeed (and always been under German leadership as well Devil ), but the team is quite international with members and contributors living in countries from all over world such as Taiwan, Argentina, etc.

Beste Grüße aus Berlin und noch viel Freude mit unserm Werk! Wink

** Support me to support NE **

Test your Age of Empires knowledge in my
Grand Age of Empires quiz! King Green!
SAOL
Emperor
Emperor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:01 pm    Post subject:

MagmaShan wrote:
I've played Napoleonic Era for hours and hours and it's still not boring!
Well, there's a good marketing quote! Mr. Green

I do wonder what it says about the expectations though Devil

MagmaShan
Explorer
Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:53 pm    Post subject:

Haha, I'm glad about your reply Smile

I can't wait until the next version of Napoleonic era is released! (Especially the Congress of Vienna tool) Mr. Green

Tilanus Commodor wrote:
There is no technical public possibility to donate yet, but I've been looking for several ways to make it possible already. If could only send you my account details (Kontodaten), if you prefer a loss-free transaction. Smile (otherwise donation services would get a fee)
Yeah, that would be a good option haha, but creating a tool or something like that for money donations would be nice too, so everyone could donate. Smile
MagmaShan
Explorer
Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:53 pm    Post subject:

SAOL wrote:
MagmaShan wrote:
I've played Napoleonic Era for hours and hours and it's still not boring!
Well, there's a good marketing quote! Mr. Green

I do wonder what it says about the expectations though Devil

Haha Mr. Green
Tilanus Commodor
NE Commander
NE Commander

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:32 am    Post subject:

MagmaShan wrote:
Haha, I'm glad about your reply Smile

I can't wait until the next version of Napoleonic era is released! (Especially the Congress of Vienna tool) Mr. Green

Tilanus Commodor wrote:
Yeah, that would be a good option haha, but creating a tool or something like that for money donations would be nice too, so everyone could donate. Smile

Sent you a message! Wink Definitely gonna provide other possibilities to donate in the future. Smile

** Support me to support NE **

Test your Age of Empires knowledge in my
Grand Age of Empires quiz! King Green!
Page 1 of 1