View previous topic :: View next topic  

Of possible scenario, diplo, and team play ideas which should be considered
shea's rebellion diplomacy
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
modern diplo by counties
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
modern diplo by regions of towns ( can go over state and county lines)
100%
 100%  [ 2 ]
team sheas rebellion (rebels vs u.s) territories divided fro several players
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
small player amount state ffa
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
isis penetration diplo (isis randomly holds cities and the regions must react by either allying or fighting isis or each other in anarchy)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
i do not like the map of new england idea or it may be too big to be a map
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
before making scenarios try to add canada and portions of new york to map if territories are under the 3200 limit
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
doesnt need scenarios but map seems ok
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
make a diplo that has scattered un organized towns together
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
setllers diplo (tean battle) english settler groups colonize continant and must fight native american tribes to win or can ally them but are tied to thier conflicts
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
imaginary viking invasion via canada side of map against natives
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

UnstoppableStreletsy
Continental Marine
Continental Marine

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:48 pm    Post subject: New Warlight map upcoming

Okay so this is completely unrelated to aoe or similar rts games. I have been working on a complete new england map for warlight. Can someone who makes maps tell me which size svg file I should use to make a new england map with all towns, and counties included. I tried making one before but Warlight did not let me upload it for some unexplained reason. The map was a 3330x2400, the maximum size allowed. I also had less than 3200 territories included. Also which stroke type should I use for town borders and county borders. I plan on having the legend for the bonuses on the right side where the Atlantic ocean would be. I followed a good color scheme also. I also will have in the final phase, culture bonuses where regions that have a obvious unified culture will be a small bonus. In case anyone who never played the game online knows, it is a online version of risk with many maps that the community can make and publish. I go by the name light of war there. I will have all 6 (or 5 and a half) states included and if space provides may have additional territories[/i]
Page 1 of 1