Aoe3 ne spreadsheet

Forum Index -> NE Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bolbolbarkia
Prussian Landwehr
Prussian Landwehr

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:36 am    Post subject: Aoe3 ne spreadsheet

Hi everyone!

I began creating a spreadsheet for aoe3 NE(the latest version)..... I did not found anyone on the internet so I decided to create one.....I think this mod deserves a decent one.....

Soon it will be available...It needs to contain all the units statistics,gather rates,civ's bonuses, technologies, shipements, and all.....

If any one have some numbers please post them here or send them to me...i will appreciate any help very much....

Peace
Tilanus Commodor
NE Commander
NE Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:14 am    Post subject:

Hey man, over the years I've created a lot of spreadsheets containing stats and so on. They are, however, used for development of future releases, which is why I would not like to publish them directly due to spoiler alert. Mr. Green

If you'd like to help us building a public mod documentation, we may have a chat about it. Have you already done something you could show me? I'd like to have a look on it to see what types of information you want to present and with which layout you think to do that (so I could give my feedback on it).

To sum it up, in theory I can share any number you'd want to know. Practically though we have our very own plans to build some sort of library about NE. This doesn't have the highest priority right now though, which is why your plan collides a bit with the other things we're already working on.

I'm open for a temporary, pragmatic solution though. Where do you intend to create all these spreadsheets?

** Support me to support NE **

Test your Age of Empires knowledge in my
Grand Age of Empires quiz! King Green!
bolbolbarkia
Prussian Landwehr
Prussian Landwehr

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:27 am    Post subject:

Hello Tilanus Commodor

What i intend to create is a spreadsheet that will look like AOE3 TWC TAD Quick Reference

Right now all what i did is extracting numbers from the proto file....i have all now about units......still a lot of work in what concerns technologies,homecities,maps,etc......
Maybe if you send me your spreadsheets my work will be faster (i have to mention that i am not a computer expert so that protofile is my only resource)

Organizing them after should not be a great deal....

If you think that i should change my plan or anything else just tell me....
But, in the end i think that publishing a spreadsheet even now will still a good idea....
It may actually help us balance more this mod.....

I am looking farward for your opinion

Peace
Page 1 of 1