NE app thing you may want to play it or maybe not

Forum Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
UnstoppableStreletsy
Continental Marine
Continental Marine

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:40 pm    Post subject: NE app thing you may want to play it or maybe not

I forgot about this app someone had me make a few years ago about NE. There is no viruses or anything. IF you would like to play this on your android device or android emulator (bluestacks, andy, virtual box) here it is. There are 4 civs and the gameplay is a little different than you would think of a aoe mobile game. Please tell me if I had the right idea. I will take critisism on it if people did like or other reasons. It is based around 4 NE civs the brits, french, prussians, and holy roman empire. The year I did this it took 8 weeks of lag filled work to do it. file:///Users/jpetani/Downloads/AOE3Point5.aia If you have trouble installing from here I can email it to you. Note this is not a regular app and you will need mit app inventor installed to use the qr code needed to load from computer. Again this is was a attemt someone wanted for ne to be a mobile game and you may or may not enjoy it but since this a ne forum and this is 100% ne material here it is for people who like aoe apps on mobile.
UnstoppableStreletsy
Continental Marine
Continental Marine

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:04 pm    Post subject: app details

Some other details about the app include, how its a turn based game rather than rts. Once you end turn the ai will make its move. The stage it was in when completed was so weakened that the ai should not be difficult to beat unless the ai acquires resources quicker than programmed to.
Ivenend
French Conscript
French Conscript

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:00 pm    Post subject:

sorry, but where can I download it?
UnstoppableStreletsy
Continental Marine
Continental Marine

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:42 am    Post subject: email

can u give me your email address or skype? There I can send you the file.
Page 1 of 1