Italian Card doesnt work properly

 
   Forum Index -> Technical Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Arcieri
Settler
Settler


Joined: 16 Jan 2016
Posts: 4

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:11 pm    Post subject: Italian Card doesnt work properly

Hi guys,

I think the Italian Card "Venetian Arsenal" isn't working properly. It doesnt give more damage to the Dock's, in fact, it doesnt give any atack power to the Dock's

I was looking for a way to make Italian Dock atack, but it seems that it is impossible.

Is it a bug or a mistake of me?

Tks for the answers and sorry for my english
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
roy1012
Infantry Officer
Infantry Officer


Joined: 14 Apr 2012
Posts: 1279
Location: United States

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:05 pm    Post subject:

I noticed that a crossbowman card as well as a cavalry card for poland. Not sure what the issue is, just bugs.
_________________
Roy1012

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/RoySOTR

Feel free to add me.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Darwin_
Prussian Landwehr
Prussian Landwehr


Joined: 10 Jan 2016
Posts: 20

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:24 am    Post subject: Re: Italian Card doesnt work properly

Arcieri wrote:
Hi guys,

I think the Italian Card "Venetian Arsenal" isn't working properly. It doesnt give more damage to the Dock's, in fact, it doesnt give any atack power to the Dock's

I was looking for a way to make Italian Dock atack, but it seems that it is impossible.

Is it a bug or a mistake of me?

Tks for the answers and sorry for my english


You have to put fishing boats in the dock for it to attack.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Arcieri
Settler
Settler


Joined: 16 Jan 2016
Posts: 4

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Italian Card doesnt work properly

Darwin_ wrote:
Arcieri wrote:
Hi guys,

I think the Italian Card "Venetian Arsenal" isn't working properly. It doesnt give more damage to the Dock's, in fact, it doesnt give any atack power to the Dock's

I was looking for a way to make Italian Dock atack, but it seems that it is impossible.

Is it a bug or a mistake of me?

Tks for the answers and sorry for my english


You have to put fishing boats in the dock for it to attack.


Tks for the help =). I remember from age 3, we didnt need to put fish boat in a dock to give it an atack power right?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tilanus Commodor
NE Commander
NE Commander


Joined: 03 Apr 2007
Posts: 5078
Location: Berlin, Germany

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Italian Card doesnt work properly

Arcieri wrote:
Tks for the help =). I remember from age 3, we didnt need to put fish boat in a dock to give it an atack power right?

This wikia article suggests the contrary ("Anti Ship Damage 15 per fishing ship").

http://ageofempires.wikia.com/wiki/Dock_(Age_of_Empires_III)
_________________
Napoleonic Era Project Leader


** Support me to support NE **

Test your Age of Empires knowledge in my
Grand Age of Empires quiz! King Green!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Technical Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group | Page design by Tilanus Commodor & michfrm.