Many suggestions to NE team
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Forum Index -> NE Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Girafarig
French Conscript
French Conscript

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:33 am    Post subject: Re: Many suggestions to NE team

Zooasaurus wrote:

I actually want to see consulates on Europan civs. But have another european civs rather than colonies. This means as a representation of historical alliance. Also, Age of Dynasties mod has consulates on every European civs with no problem

You'd have to ask someone actually in charge of this mod, then.

I think, having read about this topic in this forum beforehand, that the issue is related to export, like how the American "consulate" we currently get costs gold to work instead of export and is not really a consulate it only allows you a certain amount of alliances before it stops working, for example. Whatever it is, however they implemented it, it's a nice workaround but it's not a real consulate in the way Asian consulates work.
meta_knight25
Prussian Landwehr
Prussian Landwehr

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:06 am    Post subject:

mass halleberder ? lol u don't play russian in nr i think(it's a shit unit for me :too expansive, slow and so bad unit)

5 barracks >25 jannisarry but during this long training you have more little army than the player with instant or fast army and u don't have the eco with otto to support 100pop vs 75pop
roy1012
Infantry Officer
Infantry Officer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:23 pm    Post subject:

Stronger grenadiers? Have you seen British grenadiers fully upgraded lol they are also seriously overpowered in rush if you can micro properly.

You obviously don't play treaty seeing as I oftentimes spend hours trying to choose between two cards. Cards are extremely important and I use all of them.

Your market idea, I think markets should do a small trickle of gold with a build limit

Spanish and Portuguese ideas are fine

The thing about ottomans is that they are not supposed to have fencing school. As an ottoman player (over 500 games, they are my main) I think they are fine without it.

Sweden is getting completely reworked so shelf that for now

I don't like the idea of increasing blockhouse population. I like it how it is, it's nice you get 5 pop from them, if anything more it would be too op or you would have to increase wood cost (15 pop outpost and barracks for 250 wood is not right)

Limit on oprichnicks is good

Mancus are fine

I hate India so I won't respond to that

NO FOR SHOGUN BUILDING HAMOTOS! they are one of the most op units in the game and I think that 290 export is a cheap price for them. NO

I hate Soyuz so I won't respond to that

I think some of your ideas are alright.

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/RoySOTR

Feel free to add me.
Girafarig
French Conscript
French Conscript

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:38 pm    Post subject:

meta_knight25 wrote:
mass halleberder ? lol u don't play russian in nr i think(it's a shit unit for me :too expansive, slow and so bad unit)

Whatever takes buildings down fast. If it's NR then it's the opri square.

Quote:
5 barracks >25 jannisarry but during this long training you have more little army than the player with instant or fast army and u don't have the eco with otto to support 100pop vs 75pop

Plan ahead.
roy1012
Infantry Officer
Infantry Officer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:01 pm    Post subject:

Build 10 barracks. By the way ottomans can be used on treaty but are meant to be played as a rush Civ when fencing school isn't as important (though it can be)

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/RoySOTR

Feel free to add me.
Go to page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2