Project M 2 (for wiiu and perhaps 3ds)

Forum Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Since we know that this mod is going to happen, what kinds of additons to the game do you want this famous mod to bring to a new platform
New charecters with new movesets
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Balance movesets of existing charecters
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
Add new physics to the game (melee ones ofc)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
new costumes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
new stages
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
i dont have a specific preferene and want the team to focus on all areas equally
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
new music
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
a conveniant way of loading the mod (not as random as smash stack can be sometimes)
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

UnstoppableStreletsy
Continental Marine
Continental Marine

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 11:11 am    Post subject: Project M 2 (for wiiu and perhaps 3ds)

So its been confirmed a few months ago that a prokect m 2 for smash 4 is actually happening and is the reason why the team abandoned the original project on wii. Project m 1 was the most balanced and complete mod ever made for super smash bros brawl to date. The team made the physics of the game incredible added 3 official charecters from melee and worked on 3 uncompleted ones that have now been recovered and are being added by a third party group of fans. There was stages with good graphics, fun costumes, and even a new item. Many people are trying to keep the mod going on with a project called project m reborn. The problem is that the charecters this person adds to the mod are horrible, unbalanced, and has a move set that makes the characters useless sometimes (wouldn't say unplayable though). Its also been proven over the past few weeks that modding smash 4 and sometimes 3ds is quite easy thanks to tsm4.
Spoiler:

All the existing mods are good but who's idea was it to give ganondorf witch time anyways lol

Information about project m 2 can be found on a hidden google doc somewhere on the internet that only a few people have access to.
King of Persia
Fusilier
Fusilier

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 1:35 pm    Post subject:

You really wan't to get banned huh?
UnstoppableStreletsy
Continental Marine
Continental Marine

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 3:05 pm    Post subject:

Was looking to discuss strategy with people and find out if any here will obtain the mod on its release date in the future. Its a well enough known mod for being complete and having constant patches each year. These days many of the download sites have banned he file and the only place I found the mod was on google drive. I'm not sure where people will download project m 2 if it gets banned. Its not like this topic is bringing up a trashy mod like infinite which is all about quantity and no quality. All I am trying to do is make people aware that project m is not dead and that the whole reason of abandoning the original project was to make this new mod. If you haven't tried it yet here is the link: https://projectm.lightni.ng/
put the files of the root of a sd card and use your loader of choice
This site will download it very quickly
Personally I would like to see Bayonneta restored to her normal status. Too many whining noobs complained about her combo game and the nerfs were ridiculous. Play against anyone online and see how bad people are these days. A new mod could undo the wrongs that patch 1.1.6 did.
Spoiler:

I seriously want to hear your feedback about what the mod should accomplist btw. I am telling the truth, and the only reason it seems false is because google doc with the information is hidden on someone's account. not even i know what's on the page yet. please take this seriously

Tilanus Commodor
NE Commander
NE Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:46 am    Post subject:

Okay then, I'm closing this down because of the obvious or ignorant (doesn't matter) attempt of trolling this community with irrelevant topics. A quick look into the off topic section is enough to see that.

You're also consciously or unconsciously pissing off several members of this community, whose input is a lot more valuable and constructive than your random posts and topics. Since I do not expect you to change your behaviour and since you were so smart to expose yourself as the lil treacherous slime ball you are, I have decided it is best for this community to ban you from my forum. Byyyyyye! lol Topmodel

** Support me to support NE **

Test your Age of Empires knowledge in my
Grand Age of Empires quiz! King Green!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1