About Polish farms and plantations

Forum Index -> NE Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bolbolbarkia
Prussian Landwehr
Prussian Landwehr

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:24 am    Post subject: About Polish farms and plantations

Hi guys!

Yesterday i tried the polish boom strategy by building farms and plantations all over the place (it felt like farm simulator Razz ), and i noticed for the first time that my food increases each time i build a farm.

I am wondering was that intentional by the NE team?
I really wanna know also how much food i gain each time a farm is built (and probably how much gold from building plantations) cause sometimes my food bank increases by 50 sometimes by 100.
Also does certain homecity cards (like advanced farming) affect this gain?

I really appreciate your help.

Peace Smile
Ande59
Italian Utili
Italian Utili

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:00 am    Post subject:

I think it's 50 in age 1 and 2, and 100 in ages 3 and up...? (not sure, will have to double check, although I do know it's only those values and never in between)

As far as I'm aware, there are no Homecity cards that affect the gain... (maybe it's a hidden upgrade in one of the home city cards?)

I assume it's intentional (although I could be wrong) because for supremacy games, it helps boost the Polish's age 1 phase, which is slower that most other civs due to not being able to hunt, hence food gathering is slower.

If they didn't have this, Poles would be the last to age 2 in almost every game due to their starting crates and uniqueness of not being able to age without farms.

(Sorry these are all speculations, but I too want to know the answer lol)

Hopefully an NE member, or even Lord Tilanus, could give us some insight Mr. Green

"German Uhlan spam is lame" -StrelletToIndustrial
Page 1 of 1