NE Static and Bug Report

Forum Index -> Technical Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BG Rampo
Explorer
Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:26 pm    Post subject: NE Static and Bug Report

To Whom of All NE Member

As I detected, long time no new update for this mod. From the time this website is down for something that i can't detected. I hope someone tell me about the time the new update of this mod released

Next, as usual, During i play this mod, I've detected some bugs:
1: Chatset of Swedish Karl XIII is missing
2: AI French sometimes not working well, as i detected this. the problem that occur is training Chasseur and Grognard in Academy. I think if you remove Batch training of these unit, AI French will work well again
3: Some Unit's icon are missing or sometimes showing incorrectly. Example: Polish Szlachcic, Lisowczyk, ...
4: Native of Bavarian and barbary Pirates isn't correctly shown when trading post in these native is built. (That mean i can't see native units and tech available)
5: German Reichstag: As i detected, this building can train a banner of some special units that's related in German, as well as train a banner of units that can't be train by the german like: Musketeer, Dragoon, ... The problem is when completed training the banner army, nothing spawn, as well as Garde du Corps
For example: A banner army named Württemberger Eskadron that send 8 fusiliers and 4 Wurttemberg Mounted Grenadier, but none of these unit spawn after completed training

That's temporary thing i talk, maybe i'll check for next bugs

BG Rampo
The Navigator Prince
Austrian Line Infantry
Austrian Line Infantry

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:53 pm    Post subject:

I'm not part of the NE Team nor I intend to seem so but:

1- they know that the Swedish AI doesn't "speak to us";
2- they also know that the French AI also doesn't work well sometimes and the training of Chasseurs and Grognards will be corrected in the next version;
3- (most of) the problems with the misplaced icons will be corrected in the next version (also many more and cool ones were made) ;
4- I have the same problem. Until now, I thought I was the only one with that issue and that it must be a "data problem" as I and Firestrom (cool NE Team member) agreed;
5- same as 4. With me after the training is complete apears just 1 unit with 0 attack and hp.

I hope this clarifies you til the Team answers.
But hey wright now, the NE "Team" is basicly just Tilanus so you may have to wait. Razz

"There are no defeats when you walk firm.
No one speaks about loosing, no one goes back."

-From Poem "Aleluia", by Pedro Homem de Mello; André Villas-Boas speech, 2011
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Technical Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1