Portuguese Age Up Suggestion
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Forum Index -> NE Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Magno de Morais
French Conscript
French Conscript

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:06 pm    Post subject: Portuguese Age Up Suggestion

Age Up suggestion for Portuguese
Taking a brief analysis of the Portuguese historical figures, I make this suggestion so that themes like War of Succession and Restoration are reflected in the game.
Policies for Age II:
• THE PRIOR OF CRATO : Units of Portuguese light infantry ( besteiro and cassador ) have + 10% HP; + 1 at the limit of construction of caravels ;
• THE KING OF SPAIN : Delivers 3 Hussars , heavy cavalry has + 5% HP ;
• THE CARDINAL :: Church improvements are free. Costs of priests are 15% cheaper;
Policies for Age III:
• THE DUKE OF BRAGANÇA : Delivery 6 Cassadores , Portuguese single units have + 10% HP and attack;
• THE PRINCIPE OF ASTURIAS : Shared heavy infantry ( piqueiro and musketeer) has + 5% of PV and attack, Portuguese Galleon has +1 limit of construction ;
• THE POET : Delivers 5 villagers, Villagers training time decreases by 10%;
Policies for Age IV:
• THE MARQUES DE POMBAL : Delivery 2 surgeons, enables surgeons to train in the Church and disables priests ;
• THE QUEEN : Delivery to the Queen's guard (8 musketeers and 4 dragons). Guards 10% faster train;
• THE COUNT OF LIPPE : Delivery on fort wagon, Updates of military units and arsenal technologies are 25% cheaper ;

Politics for Age V:
• THE PRINCIPE REGENTE : It delivers 1 frigate, enables port opening technology, which makes commercial stations generate 33% more resources
• THE FRENCH GENERAL : Delivery 3 Chevauxlegers , habilita revolution (Revolution of Porto) in the Imperial Age ;
The Navigator Prince
Austrian Line Infantry
Austrian Line Infantry

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:36 pm    Post subject:

Hy Magno,

I agree the War of Succession and Restoration should be reflected ingame, but not quite the way you say.

In the spoiler are the current Pt Politicians of the game.

Spoiler:

For Age II :
-The Navigator Prince: 3 Settlers or 1 Caravel
-The Mercantilist: 500 Coin
-The Builder: 1 Outpost wagon, 200 Wood
-The Hunter: 5 Deer, Steel traps

For Age III:
-The Exiled Prince: Ages up very Fast
-The Marksman: 7 Cassadores
-The Marquis: 1200 Food
-The Colonizer: 1 Covered wagon, 2 Settlers

For Age IV:
-The Engenier: 3 Organ Guns
-The Psysiocrat: 1500 Food
-The Cavalier: 7 Draggons
-The Colonizer: 1 Covered wagon, 3 Settlers

For Age V:
-The Absolute Monarch: 1200 Food & Wood
-The Generalissimo: 25 Conscripts

For Revolution:
-Hidalgo: Imperial-Outlaws rally to your cause, Sallon 100.000 HP
-Bonifácio: Grants Tupi warriors, All Natives are legendary

Let me explain, I think that for the Ages II-IV must exist 3-4 candidates, and 2 for the Age V and Revolution (in general, cuz this can vary punctually)

My idea is:
First of all, the "Colonizer" is useless cuz Portugal already has a bonus to have 1 Covered wagon per Age.
Second, my idea is to emphasize on certain Historical aspects, maintaining the possibility to choose Politicians from the Colony itself.

Age II - emphasizes on the War of Succession (1580-1583):
-Prior do Crato: Delivers 4 Cannoneers* & +5% HP and Attack for Heavy Infantry
-El-Rei Filipe I: Delivers 500 Coins
-The Cardinal: 1 Church wagon & -20% to Church's techs cost
-The Navigator: 3 Settlers & +1 Caravel build limit

Age III - emphasizes on the Restoration War (1640-1668):
-D. João IV, Duke of Bragança: 3 Organ Guns & +1 Galleon build limit
-El-Rei Filipe III: 8 Pikemen, 6 Cannoneers, +10% Shared units HP
-The Guararapes Veteran: Delivers 1 Galleon & -30% Veteran upgrades cost
-The Jesuit Master: Delivers 3 Outpost wagons & LOS techs +100 Food

Age IV - emphasizes on the Iluminism:
-Marquês de Pombal: Delivers 2 Surgeons, enables Surgeons, disables Priests & General gather-rate increased by 10%
-D. Maria I: Delivers 6 Musketeers and 3 Dragons & -10% Guard train points
-Count of Schaumburg-Lippe: Delivers 4 Grenadiers & -20% to Arsenal's techs and Guard upgrades cost

Age V - emphasizes on the Napoleonic Era itself:
-The Príncipe Regente: Delivers 1 Frigate, 7 Dragoons & 1000 Coins
-First Duke of Abrantes: Delivers 12 Combined French Elite units and 1 Heavy cannon

For Revolution:
-D. Pedro IV - to be discussed
-Other Candidate resembling a real colony

As you see, I combined my thoughts with your suggestions, and tried to "balance" it a bit more... Rolling Eyes - but you couldn't by no means send a Fort lol
This would be fine to see ingame, wouldn't it? nodding smiley

Seriously: this really reflects History - Restoration War, Succession War, Fantastic War, Iluminism, The French Invasions and even the Dutch-Portuguese War with the Guararapes Uprising - giving you candidates from 2 opposing factions plus 1 or 2 "neutral", goes well with the NE Team's intentions of making Portugal an Infantry-focused Civ, while not discarding Cavalry, and gives that Naval flavor I always point out as missing.

*Don't forget NE 2.2 will kick Crossbows out of the game (replacing it with Hand-Cannoneers) making the Cassador the only Light infantry available to the Portuguese (if you don't make pikes and cannoneers light infantray too), that is why I think a bonus to the Heavy infantry is better

Special request to the NE Team Spoiler:

Could you please change the name Cassador to Caçador?
And Braganca (in the HC Card) to Bragança?
It would be really good to see that Mr. Green

-From the Poem "Aleluia", of Pedro Homem de Mello; André Villas-Boas speech, 2011 | FC Porto

FC Porto's Official Site: www.FCPorto.pt/en
Magno de Morais
French Conscript
French Conscript

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:15 pm    Post subject:

Bem era isso que eu esperava, suscitar uma conversa para melhorar o Age Up de Portugal, e você como português conhece muito mais a historia do país que eu... Mr. Green .
Bom apreciei muito suas mudanças mas tenho algumas ressalvas:
1 - Como o galeão é o principal navio espanhol, o politico que habilita +1 ao seu limite de construção deveria ser um rei espanhol.
2 - Portugal ergueu inúmeros fortes no Reino e nas Colonias, por isso acredito que algum politico poderia sim fornecer uma carroça de forte;
3 - Os efeitos das politicas anticatólicas do Marques de Pombal não melhoraram em nada a economia portuguesa, mas pelo contrario aumentou sua dependência junto aos ingleses... não sei por que ele melhoraria a taxa de coleta dos aldeões...
4 - NE propõe que o teatro de operações seja a Europa não a America, nesse contexto acredito que a revolução para os portugueses deve ser a revolução do Porto, que pela cronologia deveria estar habilitada na Era V. mas caso seja preferivel revolucionarios coloniais, Tiradentes cronologicamente seria um melhor líder revolucionario do que D. Pedro I (para vocês é IV).

Eu tambem tenho um pedido especial para a equipe NE, eu ficaria muito feliz Mr. Green se mosqueteiros (minha unidade favorita) no status veterano e guarda usassem chapéus tricórnios, e tambem que outras unidades (talvez dragões e piqueiros no status veterano) usassem esse tipo de chapeu tão comum para a Europa nos Seculos XVII e XVIII.
The Navigator Prince
Austrian Line Infantry
Austrian Line Infantry

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:55 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
e você como português conhece muito mais a historia do país que eu

Mal era se não ahahah

Não me leves a mal, mas vou responder em inglês pois a maioria daqui do fórum não percebe patavina do que aqui está e têm direito de entender Mr. Green

1- Yes, the Galleon was the workhorse of the Spanish Navy but so was for Portugal. Well, not really the Galleon, but the Nau.
However, a Nau (in the Portuguese sense of the word) in-game is a Galleon and therefore I think the increase of the Galleon build-limit can be given by a Portuguese Politician.

And let's clarify this: historically, all the Spanish did was not increase our "build limit" of ships but rather kind of destroy them Mad Crying or Very sad

2- It's true that we builded more than 50 Forts from Cape town to Timor just in early XVI century, but:
-The politician you want to be the one to send the Fort did not even emphasize at all on Forts for the defense of the Spanish-French Invasion in the Fantastic War, but rather on scorched-earth tactics;
-That ability we Portuguese had to build many coastal fortifications resulting in vast zones of direct and indirect influence is perfectly taken by the Velas-Brancas ship, that can build Docks and Outposts anywhere in the coast line;

3- Marquês de Pombal was the man responsible for ALL the progress made in Portugal in the areas of Science, Medicine, Agriculture (Porto's Wine still exists because of him) and so on. So yeah the increase of the gather-rate is more suitable for him than any other Politician.
When Portugal fell down in that morning of November 1st, 1755, he was the guy behind the rebuilding of the Capital and Country.*

4- I agree with you -action is to be centered in Europe, so I agree with your suggestion of the Porto's Liberal Revolution, but you know... Revolution for Portugal means Brasil and so at least one politician must be there representing it.

And I didn't knew of that guy Tiradentes - thanks for expanding my knowledge Mr. Green.
He really was a real martyr for you, but the thing is... Brasil became independent "thanks" to Pedro IV of Portugal, I of Brasil, so he must be the candidate, although Tiradentes is a really cool choice, sadly I think that should be only 1 option to revolt and become a Brasil-friendly colony.

So perhaps the solutions for Revolution is:

-D. Pedro I or Tiradentes -if you choose to "become" Brasil
-D. Miguel I -the Absolute Monarch
-General Gomes Freire de Andrade -the Liberal candidate

We could also consider the Liberal and Absolutist of the Civil-War as options but that hapened in 1832-1834 so yeah the Liberal Revolution of Porto is better

*He "made" Lisbon to look like it is today, and to see if the new kind of buildings was earthquake-proof, he ordered the Army to "march intensively" near the buildings.

Quanto ao pedido que fizeste, fica descansado, o NE 2.2 terá novos modelos, as unidades que podem ser melhoradas a Guardas passarão a ser únicas, por exemplo: o Dragão "Jinete" passará a chamar-se "Dragão da Legião" e terá a sua própria skin, entre muitas outras mudanças a nível de gráficos Wink

-From the Poem "Aleluia", of Pedro Homem de Mello; André Villas-Boas speech, 2011 | FC Porto

Magno de Morais
French Conscript
French Conscript

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:16 pm    Post subject:

Well, my dear friend, I really forgot to translate the previous post ...
Getting back to the spotlight:
1 - Philippine Dynasty: Some advantage Portugal must have had, as here in the Land of Sancta Cruz almost nothing teach us about this, I believe you can feed my knowledge here.
2 - Which politician do you think could then provide a fortress?
3 - I think there must be a politician named "POETA" in tribute to the glorious Luís de Camões, may God have him in Heaven.
4 - As a Catholic, I hate to see Pombal have a positive consequence ... he may have rebuilt Lisbon, but he destroyed the civilizing process here by expelling the Jesuits.
5 - Revolution: Here is an interesting problem ... the chronological one. The ideal would be Portugal to have the Revolution in the Age V. Why? The tje Porto's Revolution, the Independence of Brazil, the Civil War ... all took place after the Coronation of Our Prince Regent. The only most significant movement of revolt prior to this period was that of Tiradentes, or perhaps another candidate for Revolutionary may be one of those involved in the Tavora's Process.
The Navigator Prince
Austrian Line Infantry
Austrian Line Infantry

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:46 pm    Post subject:

I'll start with number 2.

Short answer: none.
Like I said, the ability to build many Forts all around the world is perfectly taken by Velas-Brancas ship, so one Fort via HC Card is enough.

3- I understand your fascination for Camões, I also rate him as one of the biggest genius in literature, but he was no politician...
Moreover, If when Portugal you have a politician named "Poet", it resembles to D. Dinis (1261-1325 - one of the most important kings my country ever had)

4- Marquês de Pombal was the best thing to happen to Portugal in the XVIII century, right after the discovery of the gold mines in Brasil. He did not only rebuild Lisbon, he made Portugal advance in all areas.
The expelling of the Jesuits was a great thing (and I'm catholic myself): they had too much power and were too much conservative, enjoying non-sense privileges and not making any real thing to deserve or justify them, although nothing justifies what was done to them.

5- The Tavora's process was not real "Imperial" conspiracy, so it doesn't really fit the "Revolution" profile.
I think that the option of revolting must be before the Age V, game-wise.
The game is all around it, but Revolution will be reworked in the next version I think (don't remember now), so perhaps is better for us just to discuss the Politicians to be in-game.

My opinion on them is the above one:

-D. Pedro I or Tiradentes -if you choose to "become" Brasil
-D. Miguel I -the Absolute Monarch
-General Gomes Freire de Andrade -the Liberal candidate

I left point 1 to last cuz it's the most complicated to explain, and I'll do it according to my vision of History.

"Some advantage Portugal must have had"
Well... not really...

The Portuguese Empire was at a critical point by then (1581) and the restructuring process our Empire was experiencing needed to be concluded asap, as after Alcácer-Quibir (in 1578), we virtually had no Army (that's why Filipe gained control in the first place) and our economy was... s**t - it was already taking some hits even before D. Sebastião started to make preparations for that "crusade" (before 1572), so you can imagine how bankrupt we were after the debacle of Africa, battling the Spanish Tercios and paying the ransoms of the nobles still alive and imprisoned by the Moroccans and Turks.

Sure that with the Spanish King and the opening of the Spanish colonies to Portuguese trade, the smaller Trading Companies started to recover a lil bit, but the Royal Treasure (and Companhia das Índias) was nearly bankrupt, with huge debts, debts that could only be paid after several Indian runs (runs with considerable size in number of ships and considerable profits) but then came... the Armada Invencível.
The loss of our best ships meant less big boats to make the India Run, smaller Armadas sent to India, and smaller profits (if profits at all)...
More, the shipyards started to be less eficient and so this spiral concluded with the end of the restructuring of our Empire.
Portugal basically stagnated.

Of course all this negative stuff could be cushioned by Spain, but Spain had its own big problems, and the Portuguese situation required too much attention, resources and time - all things Spanish silver couldn't buy.

But this whole thing of the Iberian Union only really went down when Filipe I of Pt (we call him Pio I, and he was by far the best of the 3) died and those weak dudes of Pio II and after him, Pio III were crowned. Their centralist politics and politicians caused too much discontentment among the Pt people (the Final straw was when they had the idea to make Portugal a province).
That combined with the plundering of our already weakened trade routes by England, France and the Netherlands...

Man, every time I think of this I wonder how the hell we were able to maintain an Empire at all lol

Magno de Morais
French Conscript
French Conscript

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:22 am    Post subject:

Hi Prince,
Well after your Portuguese history class, I agree with your points, but ... I have no sympathy for Pombal and I think that in the case of the Politician for Age II (El - Rey Felipe II) he should give some more benefit than only coins, after all the others give this improvement.
Well, I know that it runs away from the topic but I can not help saying that Portugal has an absurd deficiency in the game: they can not train Falconetes ... The Organ Gun does not replace it, since it is not efficient against constructions. It would be interesting that to supply this, Portugal had a cannon that combined the culverin and falconete (in relation to the damage against buildings, the damage against the infantry is already good with the organ gun) ... What do you think my friend?
The Navigator Prince
Austrian Line Infantry
Austrian Line Infantry

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:18 pm    Post subject:

Yeah I guess you're right. Filipe I should send more than just coins.
What about sending 200 coins & + 2 Velas-Brancas ?

Quote:
Portugal has an absurd deficiency in the game: they can not train Falconetes

Right again. Portugal doesn't have a real chance to destroy an enemy colony up until the Age IV.
Unless of course you mass Muskets and with some Organ guns and immense luck you are able to pass the Fort and manage storm the enemy Town. Against a good opponent, that doesn't happen.
Not only that doesn't happen, if you try that and you lose, you will have to be on the defense and like I said, only after Age IV is reached you can represent a threat.

Nevertheless Portugal will have access to Falconets via a Church special card (Armas de Estremoz or something like that). However yes, a special cannon would be a really great thing, but that is reeealllyyy far from happening in the future. But yeah that would be the ideal solution.

Also, that would converge with the idea of making Portugal an Infantry-based civ.

Magno de Morais
French Conscript
French Conscript

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:29 pm    Post subject:

Hi, my dear.
So let's first get the El-Rey question: how about 200 coins and 1 caravel.
Second point, we agree on the question of a Portuguese cannon that combines culverin and falconet, but what name could we give this cannon? Pasavolante maybe?
The Navigator Prince
Austrian Line Infantry
Austrian Line Infantry

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:13 pm    Post subject:

Hey,

Considering the other options for Age II (the ones above)...
Quote:
For Age II - emphasizes on the War of Succession (1580-1583):
-Prior do Crato: Delivers 4 Cannoneers* & +5% HP and Attack for Heavy Infantry
-El-Rei Filipe I: Delivers 500 Coins

... You see, Filipe I to send a Caravel would take out the purpose of the "Navigator" politician.

Instead, I think it is still better for he to send Coins, some 200, and 1 or 2 Velas-Brancas, to extend the in-game variety of units you have.
This is a Politician I intended to be a Economy-focused one, so you would have this one for Economy purposes (and expansion, Velas-Brancas is great to get enclaves all around the coast), "Prior do Crato" for Military, the "Cardinal" for all around business and "Navigator" for Expansion and exploration and above all, for FUN Mr. Green

I don't want you to think I don't seriously consider your suggestion, favoring mine above yours, I really think this would be the better choice.

Quote:
but what name could we give this cannon? Pasavolante maybe?

To be honest I didn't knew that Pasavolante was a real cannon (sorry for my ignorance Embarassed ), but isn't that a Spanish/Italian weapon?

Magno de Morais
French Conscript
French Conscript

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:33 pm    Post subject:

Hello my friend,Mr. Green
Well come on ... after thinking I come to the conclusion that I agree with you about Felipe II. We only increased a little, the 200 to 350 coins (so that the Portuguese player can quickly research the technologies of the market, since the benefit of this politician is economical, and instead of Velas Brancas, trading posts and markets are 20% cheaper , what do you think? Confused
About a single Portuguese cannon, the pasavolante name is even Spanish, sorry for my mistake .... Embarassed
Ah agora um pouco de português, meu caro amigo você tem whatsapp ou alguma rede social?
The Navigator Prince
Austrian Line Infantry
Austrian Line Infantry

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:06 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
We only increased a little, the 200 to 350 coins (so that the Portuguese player can quickly research the technologies of the market, since the benefit of this politician is economical, and instead of Velas Brancas, trading posts and markets are 20% cheaper , what do you think?

That's a good idea. It catches my idea in even a better way than I intended, and it's not too much over-powered I think Confused Razz

Let me make just some lil adjustments: 300 Coins and -20% Trading Post Cost (Market's cost is not much important so I think we can take that off)

Even though I doubt the "featurement" of the cannon even in a far future, theorical exercise never made harm to anyone.
The name of the cannon could be general, I mean more like "Bombarda" (very cool name lol) or "Artilharia de Campanha".
What do you think?

Acerca das redes sociais, mandei-te uma mensagem privada.

Magno de Morais
French Conscript
French Conscript

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:20 pm    Post subject:

Good morning, my dear,
Come on, to finalize our proposal of Age-Up we lack to define what the Revolutionaries delivered ...
1º - Dom Pedro (I of Brazil and IV of Portugal):
When independence came, the colonial army that became the Brazilian was small and inexperienced, and Dom Pedro set out to hire mercenaries, among them the famous Lord Cochrane.
So, without further ado, Dom Pedro's revolutionary bonus is to reduce the cost by 5% and the mercenaries' training time by 10%, as well as to deliver mercenaries by making the revolution: 3 Highlanders (British mercenaries) and 3 Jaegers (German mercenaries ).
The other revolutionary you suggested, for not knowing the historical figure I leave with you my dear to think of a bonus and the units he will provide.
A big hug...
The Navigator Prince
Austrian Line Infantry
Austrian Line Infantry

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:58 pm    Post subject:

Hi my friend, sorry for the delay Embarassed

Quote:
To finalize our proposal of Age-Up we lack to define what the Revolutionaries delivered
Let's finish this off then Razz

I agree with your D. Pedro I (let's call him "I" so we know it's from Brasil) suggestion, although perhaps D. Pedro could send more units, like 5 Jaegers and 5 Highlanders

Below are my sugestions for the other candidates:

-General Gomes Freire de Andrade - "The Liberal Candidate": Delivers 8 Caçadores + 7 British Rifleman & Imperial Caçadores status to active

-D. Miguel - "Absolute Monarch" (Counter-Revolutionary Candidate): You receive 10 Dragoons & Imperial Dragoons status to active

What do you think??

Magno de Morais
French Conscript
French Conscript

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:15 pm    Post subject:

Olá José,
Me pareceu muito divertido colocar irmão x irmão na escolha da Revolução...
But I have a change in relation to the bonus that Don Miguel could deliver. A king so pious and so anti-heroic should give a bonus against certain types of units, such as spies and mercenaries this would be very good against both brothers.
What do you think? One (Don Pedro) makes you hire cheaper mercenaries and sends them from homecity, the other (Dom Miguel) fights exactly this with this special bonus for the Lusitanian dragons.
The Navigator Prince
Austrian Line Infantry
Austrian Line Infantry

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:07 pm    Post subject:

Sorry again for the delay man, many things are happening right now. Sorry for making you wait so much Embarassed

Quote:
Me pareceu muito divertido colocar irmão x irmão na escolha da Revolução...

É, não é? Ahah

Yeah my suggestions really show a great lack of imagination.

Quote:
A king so pious and so anti-heroic should give a bonus against certain types of units, such as spies and mercenaries this would be very good against both brothers.

Great idea!!!

And then you have General Freire de Andrade, defender of the liberal ideals, man of great culture, having served in both the Portuguese Army and Navy, under Catherine the Great of Russia and even in the Prussian Army against France from 1792 to 1793.

He gives the Imperial Upgrades for the "Napoleonic Era" units of the Portuguese Military (for Musketeers, Caçadores and Dragoons).
So after the Revolution, while obviously depending on the Units from the HC, you can still get, with the few resources you may have, some highly reliable troops from the Flower of the Portuguese Armed Forces to help you to fill your ranks Mr. Green

(I was just playing stupid when I said earlier he was to send British soldiers, he was against the British occupation of my country - that's partly why I like him so much)

Well, if you agree with this I wrote, I think we have our suggestion complete. Banana!

So, to summarize:

For Age II - emphasis on the War of Succession (1580-1583):
-Prior do Crato: Delivers 4 Cannoneers & +5% HP and Attack for Heavy Infantry
-El-Rei Filipe I: 300 Coins & -15% Trading Post cost

For Age III - emphasis on the Restoration War (1640-1668), com uma perninha on the Dutch-Portuguese War (1595-1663):
-D. João IV, Duke of Bragança: 3 Organ Guns & +1 Galleon build limit
-El-Rei Filipe III: 7 Pikemen, 4 Cannoneers & +10% Shared units HP
-The Guararapes Veteran: Delivers 1 Galleon & -30% Veteran upgrades cost
-The Jesuit Master: Delivers 3 Outpost wagons & Gives LOS techs

For Age IV - emphasis on the Iluminism, com outra perninha on the Fantastic War (1762–1763):
-Marquês de Pombal: Delivers 2 Surgeons, enables Surgeons, disables Priests & General gather-rate increased by 15%
-D. Maria I: Delivers 6 Musketeers and 3 Dragons & -20% Guard training time
-Count of Schaumburg-Lippe: Delivers 4 Grenadiers & -15% to Arsenal's techs and Guard upgrades cost

For Age V - emphasis on the Napoleonic Era itself:
-The Príncipe Regente: Delivers 1 Frigate, 5 Dragoons & 1000 Coins
-First Duke of Abrantes: Delivers 9 combined French Elite units (4 Chasseurs, 3 Grognards, 2 Chevauxlegers) and 1 Heavy cannon

For Revolution:
-D. Pedro I (with Brasilian Flag): Delivers 5 Highlanders, 5 Jaegers & -20% to Mercenary cost and training time
-D. Miguel: Sends 12 Guard Musketeers & +1 Unit damage Bonus vs Mercenaries (thus making units 2x more deadlier vs Mercenaries)
-General Freire de Andrade: Delivers 5 Musketeers, 4 Caçadores and 3 Dragoons & Gives Imperial upgrades for Musketeers, Caçadores and Dragoons

Current Politicians available for Portugal Spoiler:

For Age II :
-The Navigator Prince: 3 Settlers or 1 Caravel
-The Mercantilist: 500 Coin
-The Builder: 1 Outpost wagon, 200 Wood
-The Hunter: 5 Deer, Steel traps

For Age III:
-The Exiled Prince: Ages up very Fast
-The Marksman: 7 Cassadores
-The Marquis: 1200 Food
-The Colonizer: 1 Covered wagon, 2 Settlers

For Age IV:
-The Engenier: 3 Organ Guns
-The Psysiocrat: 1500 Food
-The Cavalier: 7 Draggons
-The Colonizer: 1 Covered wagon, 3 Settlers

For Age V:
-The Absolute Monarch: 1200 Food & Wood
-The Generalissimo: 25 Conscripts

For Revolution:
-Hidalgo: Imperial-Outlaws rally to your cause, Sallon 100.000 HP
-Bonifácio: Grants Tupi warriors, All Natives are legendary

Go to page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2