Bonus Civ
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Forum Index -> NE Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Matthew Sher
NE Veteran
NE Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:31 pm    Post subject:

Bazz, you haven't bought TAD yet? Geez, we had this discussion like six months ago.

If you're referring to NE and not TAA, the civ in question here is not really a "bonus civ," it's just a civ we've added but haven't really finished yet. Technically, it's still about as complete as some of the other less-developed civs in this game, but graphically it has nothing. This is mainly because there is no way in the seven-point-eight hells that I would be able to design a whole entire new civ from scratch in my time constraints. Technically that's a hint right there, that I would pretty much have to make it from scratch (ie: no shared units). I haven't started any units for it, and it's gonna take a long time to finish, but hopefully it'll be finished before Age of Empires IV comes out. We're not telling you much about this civ because once we tell you about it, you're going to feel entitled to getting it, and that would probably create yet another deadline protest debacle.
Jaguar6
Italian Utili
Italian Utili

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:57 pm    Post subject:

That is type of reply I've been waiting for Smile I am positive I know what it is now. I won't go announcing it everywhere, so don't worry, I can wait.
Go to page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2