About Italy....

Forum Index -> Technical Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LordRoka
Settler
Settler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:03 pm    Post subject: About Italy....

Since the beta was available for download I have been playing with Italy and well, I have some questions, suggestions, etc...
Questions
Will be italy be able to train Elmetis (if they are not alredy available in the saloon) ?
Will be there more cards to improve the condottieri, like reduce cost or make them use less pop. space, or something like that?
In condottieris description, what does "adhere to an archaic code of honor when fighting other hired soldiers." means?
Suggestions
Add Elmetis and cards for condottieris Razz
-.-.-.- Bug -.-.-.-
This happened to me twice, the nuncio bug: at 100 pop. with 2 nuncios and 2 cathedrals, I researched the tech. to make more nuncios and set both cathedrals to nuncio training, the first 2 were created, but when the next nuncio was trained, I got 3.
Its not something to big to worry about, except for the extra boost the nuncio grants, but it would be great if that was fixed.
Thanks for your attention.
//edit//
Another unimportant error
When using the card to change buildings cost from wood to coin, the curch and the barracks change their cost to "free", although they still cost coin, description of gold cost should be added.
Thanks again.
//edit//
Typing error
Alabaderos technology says it sends 30 halberders, but it only sends 25
Thanks again
Fig Newton
Totenkopfhusar
Totenkopfhusar

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:59 pm    Post subject:

I think there is a card in the italian deck that lets you train elmetis and hackapells
LordRoka
Settler
Settler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:22 pm    Post subject:

yes, there was.... but its not in the beta, so i would like to see it in the next beta
Fig Newton
Totenkopfhusar
Totenkopfhusar

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:38 pm    Post subject:

That stinks. I really liked that card in the game. I still won't get to play the beta for 2 more weeks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Technical Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1