a hope of new conquest
40%
 40%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 10

Xhile
French Conscript
French Conscript

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:14 pm    Post subject: aztec economic boom

After a while of beta (for me and my brother)
we decided to bring you Aztec warfare plan.

Game rules:

*20 or more min. treaty.
*Nomad, or Discovery Age.
**A map with no body of water seperating you and your enemy (the map can have water like the "Orinco").
*Play anybody who will not attack imedetly after the 20 min. treaty ends.
*Have A deck similer to the one listed below.

[b][u]The Deck.[/u][/b]

Age I: Cords of 300 wood, High Priest of Ixtlilton, Sawmills, Exotic Hardwoods, TEAM Exotic Hardwoods, Food Silos.

Age II: Chests of 600 Coin, Silent Strike, Fencing School, Grain Market, Chinampa, Stonemassons.

Age III: Smoking Mirror, Knight Defence, Knight Attack, Knight Combat, Great Chinampa, Temple of Coatlicue Support, Temple of Xipe Totec Support, Temple of Tlaloc Support, Religious Unity.

Age IV: Schorched Earth, Aztec Fortifications, Great Temple of Huitzilopochtli Support, Great Temple of Quetzalcoatl Support.

Warning for all things DO NOT CLICK THE BIG BUTTONS UPPGRADES EXEPT THE ONE AT THE MARKET.
At the start of the game, (if you are playing in a nomad style, build your town center right where it is) use the Warchief to move around in circle colecting treasures when you find one. When your Town center is built and your villergers have stopped gathering the starting reasorces, make all of the current villigers to hunt any animall.
When the first home city card is avaible send the 300 cords of wood. Use All of the starting villigers to gather the wood. Then use the starting villigers to build a farm near the town center.
By this time you should have almost gathered enough resorces to advance to Age II. Advance with the messenger to get to Age II realy fast. After you send the 300 cord of wood, you should upgrade the villigers gather rate on the farm with the Age I option and the Food Sillos card from the home city.

This will take around 5 to 10 min.

By this point you should be at Age II.
After sending Food Sillos, send another 300 wood and build 3 houses. Train Viligers until youand put them to work only on food until you have 10 Villigers working on the farm. Then Train another 11 Villigers and put 10 on wood. the 11th villiger will build all of the buildings. At the same time send the Grain Market, and Chinampa Shipments from the home city. Train another 10 villigers to deplete only one gold mine. By this time you would have very little gold so send 600 gold from home. before advancing to Age III, build a war hut and train 20 Coyote Runners to defend the Colony. All these villigers working on food wood and coin will give you the economy to back you up when you face your enemy. ALWAYS UPGRADE YOUR VILLIGERS FROME THE MARKET AND HOME CITY TO GATHER AND WORK FASTER!!!!!!!!
You should also have a fire pit befor advancing to Age III. When you get your Fire Pit built. do not put any villigers to dance one it. instead put your starting Warrior Priest to train other Warrior priests untill you have 10 Warrior priests. Then put them to dance the Gift Dance which will earn you 12 exp. points per second. This will be the give you alot of home city shipments avaible in a short amount of time. When you start Advancing to Age III, Advance With Shamman, He Will give you a free Nobals Hut Traviois. All of this should transpire up to the 35 min. mark. If not You Are Doomed.

By Now You Should Be At Age III.
The first thing you should do when you get to Age III is send the Religious Unity Carrd. This Card Will Make Temple Supports Cheaper By 25%. While sending the card, build your free Nobal's Hut And start Training 20 Jaguar Prowl Knights To Attack the enemy or Defend the Colony. Also Send the Knight Combat, Knight Attack, and Knight Defence cards to improve your Knights. Also send the other Temple Supports to defend the colony. Do not forget to upgrade you units from the War Hut and Nobal's Hut. After all this, have your gold miners build a plantation near your farm. You should also train another 10 villigers to buld a second plantation near the first. This is due to the fact that Aztec Villigers do not Gather Very fast at plantations. By Now you should be Advancing To Age IV. When You Advance to Age IV, advance with the Warrior to get 5 Skull Knights.

Now a little Enlightment on Aztec Warriors.
Even if the Aztecs do not get any Gunpowder units, they have there own unique units. Insted of one realy lage baracks, the Aztecs Divide it into three. The first is reserved for the people who could not reach Kight hood. they are trained in the War hut.

War Hut Units: Puma Spearmen, Macehualtin, and Coyote Runners.

Puma spearman are as all spearmen good against Calvery, Macehultin are slingers who are good against hevy infintry, Coyote Runers are fast moving units( Aztec version of hussars) that are good against cannon and light infintry.

The Rest of the units are reserved for the Nobal's Hut. This hut trains 3/4 of the Knights.

Nobal's Hut Units: Eagle Runner Knights, Jaguar Prowl Knights, and Arrow Knights.

Eagle Runner Knights, (The Aztec Version of Russion Oprohinics, you know the calvery that are good against villigers.) Are a fast units that are good against villigers, settelers, ect. Jaguar Prowl Knights are stealthy units that are good against calvery, light infintry and heavy infintry, they are also resistent to musket fire. Arrow Knights are the Aztec version of cannon. They can out range most cannon including a fort, but are not good against anything but cannon and buildings. The Also have a very poor hand attack.

The Last and best unit the Aztecs have is trained at the Fire Pit at Age IV. The Unit is Skull Knights. These Units Are slow but have a powerfull attack and a realy large area damage. They Also have a realy large Seige attack.

When you get to Age IV you will be presented with a lot less cards from the home city which will probely efect your economy and millitary. The first thing you do is to send the schorched earth card which will improve Knight seige attack. The Enemy right now should have a fort, A large economy, a medium army, and most of the trade posts. When you storm the fort, use 20 Arrow Knights to seige it from range. Use about 10 to 15 Jaguar Prowl Knights to defend the Arrow Knights. Remember To use the Healing Dance To heal all idle units. By this time you should have 25 people dancing at the Fire Pit (10 Warrior priests and 15 Villigers). When you want to destroy the enemy trade posts. Use your War Chief and 11 Skull Knights to destroy and Protect The War Chief.

When You Advance To Age V, Advance with the Chieften Which will give the Warrior Cheif a Shwashbuckeler Attack of around 550.

One Thing about The Aztec War Chief, by the time you reach Age IV, he will become dangerous to anybody around him. When he attacks he will damage every thing around him including your units. He can also cut down trees if an emeny is near by. He could also damage buildings if they are nearby.

When Get to Age V, use up all of your spare population so you have 200/200 or above your population limit. Then Use all of you big cards found at all of your buildings. the will give you an army of vast porportions. Use this army To over run the enemy. Set a (All Millitaygo here) point to the enemys first town center. in about 5 to 10 min. you would completly over run the enemy on land.

If there is still some enemy on the sea, they would not be a problem. What you first do is build a Dock and train all of the Tlaloc canoes you could train. Then you Use the Big Button Upgrade at your dock to get 4 extra canoes. Tlaloc canoes are the best canoes you will ever find. even though the only have 750 Hp, they use there massive seige attack against all ships. There seige attack is 200.

Please ask any questions on any subject that i ave not covered. Also do Not forget to vote on this.
Harkimo
Emperor
Emperor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:27 pm    Post subject:

Really nice, but remember spelling and .,! and ,.
Xhile
French Conscript
French Conscript

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:35 pm    Post subject:

sorry I try my best
Drago
Emperor
Emperor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:41 pm    Post subject:

good strategy
Xhile
French Conscript
French Conscript

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:43 pm    Post subject:

hope you dont mind but the next great war plan will be with

THE CHINEESE
Drago
Emperor
Emperor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:43 pm    Post subject:

k

saw u described the unique units very well, too.
Xhile
French Conscript
French Conscript

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:05 pm    Post subject:

Due to some erers in the in the strategy, the post will be edited heavely, please do not worry it is for the best. The Edit will consist of mostly spelling erers and the absence of a recemended deck for those who will need help.
Harkimo
Emperor
Emperor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:36 pm    Post subject:

Errors. Also you should add a , in your signature. Devil
Xhile
French Conscript
French Conscript

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:09 pm    Post subject:

Editing is now At a close. This will probely not be the last edit made to this selection.
DayoftheNinja
VIP
VIP

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:39 am    Post subject:

Nice strat. I'm a bit of a compulsive speller and grammar-er, so if you want I can correct all the errors and PM it to you Mr. Green
feetsoup
Settler
Settler

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:30 am    Post subject:

even to your reply about the errors, there were tons of errors! this is stupid!
salman
Continental Marine
Continental Marine

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:59 pm    Post subject: Re: aztec economic boom

Xhile wrote:
After a while of beta (for me and my brother)
Age I: Cords of 300 wood, High Priest of Ixtlilton, Sawmills, Exotic Hardwoods, TEAM Exotic Hardwoods, Food Silos.

Age II: Chests of 600 Coin, Silent Strike, Fencing School, Grain Market, Chinampa, Stonemassons.

Age III: Smoking Mirror, Knight Defence, Knight Attack, Knight Combat, Great Chinampa, Temple of Coatlicue Support, Temple of Xipe Totec Support, Temple of Tlaloc Support, Religious Unity.

Age IV: Schorched Earth, Aztec Fortifications, Great Temple of Huitzilopochtli Support, Great Temple of Quetzalcoatl Support.

Warning for all things DO NOT CLICK THE BIG BUTTONS UPPGRADES EXEPT THE ONE AT THE MARKET.

Few things that you forgot (or I would like to add) Smile
1) The Fire Pit Big Button Tech "Founder" Is also very useful. It gives a nice aura boost and it is relatively cheap.
2) And Age III Card ruthlessness is very useful. Coyte Runners become great villager raiders. They are better at this job than Eagle Knights because of their greater attack & also they slow the unit speed which they attack (applies on all hand attacks).
3) I would prefer Aztec Mining over Religious Unity. It depends on your choice but 40% coin boost on mining is really good.
4) Try to add Mayan & Zapotec Ally cards. They make your armies even larger & they are fairly strong.
5) Coyte Combat is a great card. I have tried Silent Strike but it is not very useful against Human Players because after few surprises opponent would start using units like spies. Sad However the increase in Coyte Runner's speed & HP by "Coyte Combat" card is very useful.
trishana
Explorer
Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:54 am    Post subject:

Pictures that show economics from the start of civilizations? I need to find illustrations that show economics during the start of civilizations, for example, in Mesopotamia. When I mention economics, I am talking mostly about TRADE. So, if anyone knows where I can find any pictures that show this, I appreciate it.
Ca Putt
NE Assistant
NE Assistant

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:41 pm    Post subject:

Ehm Welcome to the forums, but I think you are in the wrong one, for once this is about AOe3 strategy and second this is more about the modern era than early antiquity. So you should rather post this into the Offtopic forum or better yet in a forum that's more specialized on early antiquity.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Balance & Strategies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1