Help us have fun by playing and finding bugs on ESO!

Forum Index -> Technical Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fig Newton
Totenkopfhusar
Totenkopfhusar

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:06 pm    Post subject: Help us have fun by playing and finding bugs on ESO!

...It works, but there are bugs we must find. Unless you want me to direct this to Bug Report, I want to use this thread to report threads specifically related to multiplayer, so let me know.
And here's a big one: No XP gain after quitting battles--->no leveling up!

Oh, and here are some lovely shots from multiplayer:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

This was a game between me (Prussia) and Mr. Jr. (Italy) on Mesopotamia.
Also, someone started an NE group on steam, which makes it easy to chat and set up games ahead of time.
Mr_Jr
Fusilier
Fusilier

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:50 am    Post subject:

I respond to this thread in saying the game went quite well online, when we had it going, andI post here to continue to make sure it is known that one can still play NE on ESO. Though I remember we had a compatibility problem at first, we made sure to install the latest patch with that of the latest NE, and the convenient play for online was enabled. For now as online works we have the new civs, but of course stats are not effective, which is quite fine, but it would be quite somthing for HC experience to work, when wanting to play with a more leveled up HC if desired. Anyhow let this continue to serve as reference that we played a game of NE on ESO, and that it went well.

Such things taking into account for a game and bug reporting:

As house rules we had discussed that Poland with be off limits due to their bug of extra resources, unless of course if it is to test for bugs( say for a game of everyone being Poland, or if all agree upon it.)

If any bugs are noticed, we would just record it and make sure it is known and noted to help with testing NE.

Testing NE in multiplayer, we believe, should help in finding any bugs with team cards, and that of team related playing.

That is some things that was discussed, and I hope to make sure all is known with this as I expand upon this.
BazzBrother
Chevauxleger
Chevauxleger

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:25 am    Post subject:

Mr. J.....you got OWNED lol

http://www.zombo.com/
Fig Newton
Totenkopfhusar
Totenkopfhusar

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:46 am    Post subject:

Oh, thank God! You guys finally responded to this thread!

I haven't played an eso game since then, but I have nothing going on tomorrow (saturday), so I probably will be on steam and on NE, ready for such a game. I mean, another beatdown! Who would like to challenge the Ferocious Fig Newton? Mad (my Mike Tyson face)
Zephyrix
French Conscript
French Conscript

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:32 pm    Post subject:

There is a bug with Swedes' Walls. I tested it with a friend on MP both of us being Swedes and found that for some reason the walls acted like they were on the other team. Bug also means you cannot select walls and convert to gates etc without having a unit that has the wall in it's Line of Sight.

With regards to Steam could someone slip me an invite - username is NibblesXP (okay the name is a bit crap but seen as everything else was taken it was that or some strange thing I would never remember)
SAOL
Emperor
Emperor

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:44 pm    Post subject:

I couldn't find NibblesXP Confused

andreschou
Prussian Landwehr
Prussian Landwehr

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:51 pm    Post subject: error sync

I played 1v1 on the "ESO NE TAD beta 2 " against. my friend we played many times though. but we got ERROR SYNC on every game we played.

IM a big fan of NE and thats why I want it to work perfect on ESO.

could there be any bug, is there anyone here who could do something about it?

thx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Technical Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1