Pancerny
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 23

masskiller
Tsar
Tsar

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:10 pm    Post subject:

If what you want is power then try hackapells, available at third age and with three times the damage that a renegado/pistolero does
Silmariel
Conquistador
Conquistador

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:55 am    Post subject:

i know them and i love them! with all upgrades and sweden or austria they have over 300 damage (maximum i got with a bandit was about 90)!
But they have less HP and they suck against spies(bandits do not lose against them)!
And they are not avaiable in the 2nd age and cost a great amount of coin!
I do hardly ever use them until i got to the 4th age but in the second and third age they are very useful!
the ronin card is not useful forhackapells and of course mercaneries are stronger than normal units and of course they deal more damage than renegados (who are skirmishers)!
The Dude
NE Assistant
NE Assistant

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:00 am    Post subject:

Silmariel wrote:
i know them and i love them! with all upgrades and sweden or austria they have over 300 damage (maximum i got with a bandit was about 90)!
But they have less HP and they suck against spies(bandits do not lose against them)!
And they are not avaiable in the 2nd age and cost a great amount of coin!
I do hardly ever use them until i got to the 4th age but in the second and third age they are very useful!
the ronin card is not useful forhackapells and of course mercaneries are stronger than normal units and of course they deal more damage than renegados (who are skirmishers)!

Yea but they cost some gold like li'l bombardment

-Julius Caesar

Silmariel
Conquistador
Conquistador

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:13 am    Post subject:

what's the problem with it?
(Ever tried to kill settlers with l'il bombards?-Wouldn't work; and i think that the bombards cost somewhat more than this irders....)
masskiller
Tsar
Tsar

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:53 pm    Post subject:

Quote:

Yea but they cost some gold like li'l bombardment

A bombard I think costs alot more like three or four times a hackapell, it's like 2000 gold just for a bombard, hackapells are one of the best units, alongside Ronins and Swiss pikes
Silmariel
Conquistador
Conquistador

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:03 pm    Post subject:

you forgot mams and swedish fusiliers (who are stronger than swiss pikemen and ronins)!
masskiller
Tsar
Tsar

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:31 pm    Post subject:

yeah, anyways, an army of those is unstopable
Silmariel
Conquistador
Conquistador

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:57 am    Post subject:

not true; you have to train just a few spies or ninjas ;D
no army is invincible! (but some are veery near to be it)!
masskiller
Tsar
Tsar

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:33 am    Post subject:

not few, many can die in the proccess, but as I build armies, just a few won't stand a chance (no matter how much avantage they have)
The Dude
NE Assistant
NE Assistant

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:00 am    Post subject:

I don't get why T keeps complaining of me making Polish threads. I have only made about 3 or 4 and each has a different topic (about Poland) and all 3 was when I was new to the forum and didn't know I couldn't make cloned threads. Also that was when I was so happy that I got Poland in AOE 3, I have cooled down now. The last Polish thread I have made was Who hates Fredrick the Great and I was pissed of then. Also there is a Polish voice thread (a while ago) that I made before and I Did report it to the Hotfix page but no one answered really I don't get. SO lets get back the topic and make this the "official" Poland thread and T I will stop making Polish threads and talk about Poland here. Back To Topic!

-Julius Caesar

Drago
Emperor
Emperor

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:02 am    Post subject:

In the Poland thread: RIP and hope u'll get a(nother) good president
The Dude
NE Assistant
NE Assistant

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:46 pm    Post subject:

The President of Poland... Died Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Well lets look on the bright side. Whats your strategy? I like to build my stable first then create my army over time then crush my enemy in the IV age.

-Julius Caesar

SAOL
Emperor
Emperor

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:46 pm    Post subject:

What are the odds? Neutral Sad

May he rest in peace.

Tilanus Commodor
NE Commander
NE Commander

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:48 pm    Post subject:

Grrr, I'm gonna kill you dude!

the dude from neverland wrote:
I don't get why T keeps complaining of me making Polish threads. I have only made about 3 or 4 and each has a different topic (about Poland) and all 3 was when I was new to the forum and didn't know I couldn't make cloned threads.

You see! 3 out of 4 threads are about POLAND! We have had Poland threads before, but you just use them for writing all the same stuff in them!

3 is by far TOO MUCH, if you even count in the ones you didn't create, but DID exist! You haven't even checked if poland threads already exist!

Everyone is SICK of your god-damn Poland threads! Now stop making them!

Quote:
Also that was when I was so happy that I got Poland in AOE 3, I have cooled down now. The last Polish thread I have made was Who hates Fredrick the Great and I was pissed of then.

What the hell...

now, everytime you're pissed you make another Poland thread?! ARE YOU SERIOUS? Mad

Learn to keep control of what you do man and respect how others will and/or might recognize what you are doing! I think you dont want me to ban you, but you're VERY CLOSE to a 1-week-ban! Exclamation

Quote:
Also there is a Polish voice thread (a while ago) that I made before and I Did report it to the Hotfix page but no one answered really I don't get.

Args!! SINCE WHEN does even ANYBODY have a guarantee on answers?!

There is none, if you dont get any answer at all, you have to accept it. You might push a thread once a week, but you also have ACCEPT if nobody is answering, regardless if these people are answering in other topics.

Quote:
SO lets get back the topic and make this the "official" Poland thread and T I will stop making Polish threads and talk about Poland here.

Oh really?! so WHY THE HELL did you then spam in the other Poland thread that the president of poland died? Something you even posted in exactly THIS THREAD. You already post the same posts with the content in threads with the same name. You drive me insane dude!

Quote:
Back To Topic!

What? POLAND? Which of the thousand obviously existing do you mean? Rolling Eyes

Quote:
And can some one help me with the husaria unit. I got the proto script but i need help with the texture. I would like the body of a pike men with a pancerni horse. And my friend (who is good with textures) owes me so he is going to re texture the naginta rider banner into a flag. Can some one tell me how to put it all together with a voice as well?
PS: I found a picture of a Winged Hussar in the Art1.bar folder how do I make it the Unit icon picture?

OOOH! Now you're abusing a Strategies thread for a MODDING QUESTION, even if you answered that fuckin question already in the Modding forum! Mad

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

Next time: ONE-WEEK BAN! without any announcement or warning!

** Support me to support NE **

Test your Age of Empires knowledge in my
Grand Age of Empires quiz! King Green!
The Dude
NE Assistant
NE Assistant

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:05 pm    Post subject:

No no I was mad at Fredrick the Great i don't care now. I' m sorry for spamming the thread when i didn't now I could clone threads. Really I said I'm going to stop making all the Poland threads yes three is to many. I just got on the thread and didn't know I could clone threads. I didn't even know what a thread was. I did say you could close Who hates Fredrick the Great. And moved the modding questions. I don't want to get banned that's why I'm stopping. I don't want to fight you and I won't I said I'll stop and I will. So I'm going to stop making Poland threads.!!! Smile Smile Smile Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green YEA!!! Sorry every one for spamming (even though I didn't know I was now i know) the forum. I like to build a fort in the pass in the Alpine Pass. Its a really good stragey I bet every one dose it.

-Julius Caesar

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Balance & Strategies All times are GMT
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3